Coaching BREAKING: SOLID SAUCE SAYS AD AND HC....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Multiple 10 win seasons at FAU. About to have a 10 win season in the STACKED SEC West. Offensive genius, just smacked AM. Cristobal has lost to several lesser opponents in the PAC 12, that's a trait thats very hard to overlook given our last 20 years, losing to UVA GT UNC n Duke when we are massively better talent wise.
And he can flat recruit. But my issue is, how many programs is he gonna coach at? We need a guy who will stabilize the program not win and leave in two years for someone else.

Miami MUST hire the right coach this time ..... Mario ? not the right guy
What we need more than anything in this program are the following:

1) Strong recruiting: Mario is a terrific recruiter
2) Strength in the Trenches: Mario's primary areas of expertise are OL & TE. He would also build us back up at DL. He knows what it needs to look like in the trenches on both sides of the ball
3) Toughness: Mario would run a tight ship. There would be no lollygagging in practice & toughness would be restored
4) Demanding Excellence: He knows what it takes to succeed at the highest level. He's seen it at Miami and more recently at Alabama. There's no doubt that he must be benefitting from have seen how Satan runs a football program.

Mario would be highly likely to be bring us back to contending for MNCs (at least contending for inclusion in the CFP). We'd likely win the Coastal frequently & play in the ACC Championship frequently. He'd be a great choice.

Advertisement
Its been said repeatedly on here (and I tend to believe it), that the Soffer family wants Mario to be the guy, and would pony up the cash for the buyout.

Whether he wants to or would come here...that is highly debatable.

Advertisement
You will know who the new coach is on or before December 5th.
I dont see how it would be that quick unless it is someone not currently a head coach. Or someone on team that has meaningless bowl game and can leave by then. So I guess it is out of Chud or Schiano....

Advertisement
Then expected what?
I could ask him but Steve rarely replies to DMs. Fairly certain he and Soffer see eye to eye regarding the program. He went to lunch with her and then tweeted that he puts Kiffin on his list as well... so theres that.

Advertisement
Back