Coaching BREAKING: SOLID SAUCE SAYS AD AND HC....

Advertisement
I get the skepticism, but honestly what reason would he have to just log on today and start lying about another team’s athletic director ?
Duuuuude...you've been around here long enough to know how much sht people talk without any real backing. People on here are constantly making up stories to look like they know something. I could have written that post based purely off of ideas bouncing around here. Oddly, he didn't bother to mention how it was he got that information.

Advertisement
Gonna love the rumors that roll around until Diaz is fired and new AD/ HC is hired
I think Diaz and UM part ways after the Duke game. If the team just quits on him and get blown out by VT, then he'd be fired by Monday.

The VT game is going to be interesting. Two teams with identical records and disappointing seasons. Miami just firing their AD and VT just fired Fuente this morning.

Last edited:
If we did get Mario i could see keeping Lashlee because the OL i am sure would get much better and thats holding this offense back a lot
I could see that, but how much would Mario want to keep his current staff intact? I'd like to keep TRob as well.

Advertisement
I dont see how it would be that quick unless it is someone not currently a head coach. Or someone on team that has meaningless bowl game and can leave by then. So I guess it is out of Chud or Schiano....
The Pac-12 Championship Game is on December 3rd.

The Pac-12 Championship Game is on December 3rd.
Also, if Oregon makes the CFP, Mario wouldn't be announced until after their CFP run.

If Oregon makes the CFP, I have a hard time believing Mario would leave after building up that program.

Also, if Oregon makes the CFP, Mario wouldn't be announced until after their CFP run.

If Oregon makes the CFP, I have a hard time believing Mario would leave after building up that program.
I honestly think Oregon has one loss left in them.

Advertisement
Duuuuude...you've been around here long enough to know how much sht people talk without any real backing. People on here are constantly making up stories to look like they know something. I could have written that post based purely off of ideas bouncing around here. Oddly, he didn't bother to mention how it was he got that information.
I get that , especially regarding posters HERE . It’s just weird to me that a Gator would go on their board and make up something like that . Idk what he would have to gain from fellow Gator fans for knowing about Miami stuff . I hear you tho lol folks always on here puffing their chest out about what they know

Not necessarily, coaches have accepted new jobs and stayed with their current teams through the bowl games. It's a tough choice for Mario if he is offered, but I think UM would be willing to wait for the playoffs to conclude. The first games are on December 31st and the Championship on January 10th. As the rankings stand today, Oregon will play Alabama and I don't see Oregon winning that game. Regardless, the next 6 weeks will be interesting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back