BREAKING NEWS --- fsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
horse stepping GIF by Digg
SOLID 🙌

Notes got a top 15 (and counting class). I hate their guts, but...
Top 15 sounds good until you compare it to where it was supposed to be and then look at the actual class. They lost out on multiple blue chip guys they had chalked up as committed and ended up with a class that was probably a bit heavy on three star guys.

Incredible how Hunter handicapped is career
This is the thing that baffles me the most. Sure, don't go to FSU because they are a dumpster fire right now but you go to JSU??? As if he couldn't secure a NIL bag from almost any other P5 school? I mean is Deion that good of a recruiter to completely bamboozle the entire family?

Advertisement
You aren't Black. If you were, you would realize why this is amazing for Hunter. Otherwise, to someone like you, you probably see Jackson State as the equivalent to your local community college. Whereas we see Jackson State as a football power with a tremendous culture with the largest black fanbase in the nation.

We see pride, we see personal and sporting development, we see a tremendous opportunity.

We aren't white, no matter how much I love the Canes, they aren't for my people, we dont represent most of the boosters. They dont look like us. The faculty doesn't look like us. The majority of the population on campus looks nothing like us. Its uncomfortable a lot for us. We just deal with it while we are there and even then, we dont get the good **** unless we are special productive athletes and even they are limited if they can't cut it at the next level. We are basically slaves, the student body racist *** think we are AA cases. So, for us, we get it. For you, probably not and never will.
Fair point. Hadn’t thought about the significance of it from that perspective. Was only thinking about it from a football perspective which you correctly point out isn’t everything.

Fair point. Hadn’t thought about the significance of it from that perspective. Was only thinking about it from a football perspective which you correctly point out isn’t everything.
I know and even then by not understanding HBCUs and their history, you see it like a NCAA football video game.
Facilities- 5 stars
Coaching- 5 stars, etc...

But it's a lot deeper than that. We don't see FCS Southeast 2 when we see Jackson State or other HBCUs like FAMU. We also have family that became professionals from these institutions. Its deep for us.

I know and even then by not understanding HBCUs and their history, you see it like a NCAA football video game.
Facilities- 5 stars
Coaching- 5 stars, etc...

But it's a lot deeper than that. We don't see FCS Southeast 2 when we see Jackson State or other HBCUs like FAMU. We also have family that became professionals from these institutions. Its deep for us.
Screenshot_20211216-085037_Facebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
ok that gif is bull****. No one, and I mean no one
(black or white) cares about an athletic recruit’s “humanity”. Look at this board, we are interested in how they will help our team succeed in said sport, that’s it. Good kids get **** on here daily because they aren’t helping the Canes succeed on the gridiron. That is the nature of sports and fanatics. To make it anything more is just propaganda.

(black or white) cares about an athletic recruit’s “humanity”. Look at this board, we are interested in how they will help our team succeed in said sport, that’s it. Good kids get **** on here daily because they aren’t helping the Canes succeed on the gridiron. That is the nature of sports and fanatics. To make it anything more is just propaganda.

Neeeeeegro please. If Hunter would've spurned us at the 12th hour, some of our fan base would've made the same negative comments that FSU fans are making. ****, a few in our fan base sound like butt hurt FSU fans, they're more upset that Hunter spurned FSU than FSU fans are LOL.

I disagree. I always care about how I am treated and respected and how others are as well. Speak for yourself

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back