BREAKING NEWS: CAMP TO USC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scared to compete. Depth chart scared him off. Wasn't down with the process. Wasn't a cultural fit. Overrated. There's a diamond in the rough somewhere

Anything i left off canesfam slurpers???

Miami Still Number One Right Now, But My Options Are Now Back Open To Any School!

golden girls gif lmao.gif

Advertisement
What's breaking about a guy that decommitted months ago from UM and is committing elsewhere?

Advertisement
Scared to compete. Depth chart scared him off. Wasn't down with the process. Wasn't a cultural fit. Overrated. There's a diamond in the rough somewhere

Anything i left off canesfam slurpers???

We only want true Canes, he'll never qualify, he was being targeted by Haitian gangs

Advertisement
Nothing new, we lose out on another big talent at a need position and then we will fill the roster full of jags in January.

But I thought he was overrated?

****ing fail. It's laughable at this point with the DTs.

Camp's biggest asset is his first speed off the ball then his use of hands to disengage from blockers correct. If so then he should absolutely shine on the Football Camp circuit. Well here he is in Orlando, tell us what you think keeping in mind the player (2016 OG Jordan Johnson) he went against is rated the 21st best guard in the nation an he was probably the 5th best OLinemen at the camp. The other 4 would have given Camp the business as well. I wish the young man well out on the West Coast (except for if he plays against Miami at some point)

[video=youtube;bxHa5l2cOVY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxHa5l2cOVY[/video]

Last edited:
When is ESPN and Rivals gonna start releasing and Top 300 coal shovelers list along with their top 300 and top 250? " Al Golden is going to work with 15 coal shovelers committed to the U"

Advertisement
Back