BREAKING: Jakai Clark Commits To Miami

Advertisement
Good stuff!

give him a redshirt year and let him start building up some muscle so he can really help in the trenches!

Advertisement
Iblove it when a kid decommits, rips my team and goes to our hated rivals and then we end up with a better prospect and a possible GA pipeline. Great get
Even better is that we open up with them. Got lots of revenge to get... Henderson, Wilson, the 2 on the OL, Edwards, and I’m sure there are a few more

anigif_enhanced-4915-1403820539-1.gif

Advertisement
I don't even have a beef with Henderson but yeah I want to bust all of their asses I cant wait

Just hope we come out of the gate swinging. We looked rough against LSU and we’re not used to the tough opponents week 1 anymore. It’ll be an interesting matchup... Richt coached with Grantham and Diaz coached with Mullen. They should be familiar. Who can scheme it up better?

Advertisement
Good stuff. Based on his comments, he sounds like a true 'lunch pail' type of player. You always want that in a center. Will pull for this kid.

Advertisement
Nice to get some good news, been awhile. And at a position of need. Hopefully the staff can gain some momentum now.

Hopefully this could be the start of a potentially good early signing day. How many targets are committing on the 19th?

Advertisement
Back