BREAKING - Benedict Hyppolite joining the staff as a GA

liberty city el got me excited about this pickup. Since i've been hearing about him on the board over the last few weeks i wondered if he was related to the LB we were recruiting lightly that wound up at maryland?

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
God**** I'm glad y'all set it off
Used to be hard now you're just wet and soft
First you was down with the AK
And now I see you on a video with Michel'le?
Lookin' like straight Bozos
I saw it comin' that's why I went solo
And kept on stompin'
When y'all mother****ers moved straight outta Compton
Livin' with the whites, one big house
And not another ***** in site
I started off with too much cargo
Dropped four ****** now I'm makin' all the dough
White man just rulin'
The ****** With Attitudes, who ya foolin'?
Y'all ****** just phony
I put that on my mama and my dead homies
Yella Boy's on your team, so you're losin'
Ay yo Dre, stick to producin'
Callin' me Arnold, but you been-a-****
Eazy-E saw your *** and went in it quick
Best diss track.
Started off with too much cargo......
That album is also a classic. Preachers daughter song was also hilarious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good lord this thread has a lot stupid in it lol...

Anyways, Benedict Hyppolite was coaching at Carol City for the last 2 years & was set to be the OC for FMU with Coach Ice Harris but took the opportunity to come here & be a GA to help further jump start his college coaching career.

He coached at Hallandale as HC for 2 years, was at Miami Edison & was the OC for that undefeated BTW State championship squad in 2014 that had Mark Walton, Antonio Calloway, Dante Carriere-Williams, Devonaire Clarington & all them. He played his HS ball at BTW under Coach Ice which is why he's always coached with him.

He's well respect guy locally & knows the scene well, young guy that's only 29 or 30 I believe, but bringing him in as a GA is a very good idea. It gets him in the program to learn the ropes & continue the upward trajectory of his coaching career. He's a guy that after a few years eventually gets elevated into a position coach.
How significant do you think he'll be in the 21 cycle? Do you think hes a difference maker?

Advertisement
Back