BREAKING - Benedict Hyppolite joining the staff as a GA

Advertisement
No Grad assistant is ever a difference maker.

What he'll do is help the process & give the position coaches an extra bullet in the chamber when recruiting locally.

El, doesn't this hire keep us from recruiting CC for the next two years? Or is there something I'm missing here? Thanks.

El, doesn't this hire keep us from recruiting CC for the next two years? Or is there something I'm missing here? Thanks.
No, that rule only applies to on field positions coaches.

Say for instance, if we hired him to be our WR's coach then that rule would kick in, but as a Grad Assistant or analyst it doesn't apply.

Advertisement
How can that savage, star in this? :ibis-roflmao-sm3:
51jXhvXhV4L._SY445_.jpg

Its called being ver-----sa----tile, especially at the bank, and if nia long is in it, you winning!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for the clarification on that. I didn't realize he wasn't at CC this past year.
He was at CC last year, he was just recently hired at FMU a few months ago, so technically we didn't get him directly from CC.

Good lord this thread has a lot stupid in it lol...

Anyways, Benedict Hyppolite was coaching at Carol City for the last 2 years & was set to be the OC for FMU with Coach Ice Harris but took the opportunity to come here & be a GA to help further jump start his college coaching career.

He coached at Hallandale as HC for 2 years, was at Miami Edison & was the OC for that undefeated BTW State championship squad in 2014 that had Mark Walton, Antonio Calloway, Dante Carriere-Williams, Devonaire Clarington & all them. He played his HS ball at BTW under Coach Ice which is why he's always coached with him.

He's well respect guy locally & knows the scene well, young guy that's only 29 or 30 I believe, but bringing him in as a GA is a very good idea. It gets him in the program to learn the ropes & continue the upward trajectory of his coaching career. He's a guy that after a few years eventually gets elevated into a position coach.
Your right LCE, if you don't have something good to say, dont say anything at all. Referring to the nonsense.

Advertisement
No, that rule only applies to on field positions coaches.

Say for instance, if we hired him to be our WR's coach then that rule would kick in, but as a Grad Assistant or analyst it doesn't apply.
Wonder El is this paves the way for Cooney to move to WR Coach now that we’ve added Benedick as a GA???

Advertisement
Back