Braylon Braxton Appreciation Thread

Advertisement
I have no inside knowledge, but I feel like this is one of those cases where it will take one big school to offer him and then the dam will break and more will flood in like crazy. Probably would have happened this offseason if there were camps and combines.

Manny and Lashlee need to do the right thing

I have no inside knowledge, but I feel like this is one of those cases where it will take one big school to offer him and then the dam will break and more will flood in like crazy. Probably would have happened this offseason if there were camps and combines.

Manny and Lashlee need to do the right thing
idk sht about qb play but it’s not like this kid plays at some small Christian school on an Indian reservation on the Canadian Border.
its Frisco right outside Dallas. Nobody is hiding under a rock at that school. Doesn’t mean the kid can’t play or end up being a pro bowler. But under the radar he isn’t.

Advertisement
idk sht about qb play but it’s not like this kid plays at some small Christian school on an Indian reservation on the Canadian Border.
its Frisco right outside Dallas. Nobody is hiding under a rock at that school. Doesn’t mean the kid can’t play or end up being a pro bowler. But under the radar he isn’t.
Maybe, but it happens every year where kids, from wherever, blow up because of a good summer at camps/combines. I'd imagine this kid should already have better offers, I have no idea why he doesn't. But this is also a pretty loaded year for Texas QBs. So he's about as under the radar as a kid can be in the Dallas area.

20190904-152740-090519 Grammar Guy Yoda.jpg

Advertisement
said it in another thread, if he would've had a normal summer with camps and work outs, kid would have double digit P5 offers. Kid can sling it.

I'll say it again, if we can't flip Garcia, offer this kid yesterday!

Advertisement
Back