Braylen Ingraham

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Advertisement
Im sure if someone dug up that "BIngraham to Bama" thread 90% of the posters in there said he would never make it at Bama. I know some kids see it as motivation to prove people wrong but..in this case..it wasnt hard to predict. I doubt he wants to come home to the shame..probably USF bound.

Advertisement
He and CB Aaron Robinson from Deerfield back in the day are examples of kids who just hopped on the frontrunner train and had no business being at Bama. Robinson at least made it to the NFL though. You can throw Xavier Williams in there too.
And that’s just from sofla.
It’s hard to make it to the league.
But acting like anyone commiting to Bama or uga is a sure can’t miss prospect to make the league is short sighted.
They’re bust list is long but nobody cares cause they get dudes in on day one.
But when your roster’s blue chip ratio is that lopsided it really is more of a talent grab than just pure “development”.
Asking Mario or any head coach to “develop” day one pics at that level requires a team to have talent at that level.

He’s a grad transfer correct ?
I think so. Apparently the NCAA released some kinda emergency legislation regarding grad transfers just yesterday. I've read it 10x but still don't follow what its saying. I guess they can enter at any time if they plan to be a grad transfer, but once they start their post grad year they're just like everyone else..?

Student-athletes who will enroll at another school after graduating are now allowed to enter the Transfer Portal at any time, the Division I Council decided during its virtual meeting Wednesday.

On Aug. 31, the Division I Board of Directors adopted new transfer rules — effective immediately — that required student-athletes to enter the Transfer Portal during sport-specific transfer windows.

After today's Council action, student-athletes who plan to compete the following year as postgraduate students are exempt from those windows. Today's action does not exempt the students from implications associated with the decision to enter the Transfer Portal, including the reduction or cancellation of athletics financial aid for their next academic term.

Postgraduate students will be subject to deadlines to enter the Transfer Portal:

• Fall and winter sports: May 1.
  • Spring sports: July 1.

Advertisement
Seems like everyone but him knew he would never sniff the field there
Bad decision scheme fit for him when he signed ...but bandwaggoned. On the other side Jason Taylor sold himt o Sabana so im sure he will be reaching out here...Would be a dt here obviously.

Not sure what our current DT looks to be...but he would be a rotation type next year if came...maybe similar to Lichtenstein.

He and CB Aaron Robinson from Deerfield back in the day are examples of kids who just hopped on the frontrunner train and had no business being at Bama. Robinson at least made it to the NFL though. You can throw Xavier Williams in there too.
Throw burgess-Becker in there as well the kid that went there with Calvin Ridley

Advertisement
Advertisement
People will want him here just because he has the BAMA stench on him.

If he was a rotation guy there I’d consider it as a tweeter replacement for some of the guys that Miami is losing.

But he didn’t see the field at all. Only 26 defensive snaps in his career at Bama. Hard pass here

If he was a rotation guy there I’d consider it as a tweeter replacement for some of the guys that Miami is losing.

But he didn’t see the field at all. Only 26 defensive snaps in his career at Bama. Hard pass here
You obviously don't understand how BAMA lore works.

Advertisement
Back