Braxton Berrios

I think Kaaya trusts him the mosT he has the most rapport with Brad I just hope berrios body can withstand all the targets and hits he is gonna get I see over 50 catches for Berrios... He always creates separation every single time... Injuries only thing holding hm back

Yes, I am sure the site of the ball bouncing off his chest in the back of the end zone against FSU instilled a ton of confidence.

Advertisement
I think Kaaya trusts him the mosT he has the most rapport with Brad I just hope berrios body can withstand all the targets and hits he is gonna get I see over 50 catches for Berrios... He always creates separation every single time... Injuries only thing holding hm back

Yes, I am sure the site of the ball bouncing off his chest in the back of the end zone against FSU instilled a ton of confidence.

Dude, that was a tough catch had he made it. It was a perfectly thrown pass, but that doesn't mean it was an easy catch.

That was a catch he had to have that went off his hands. He had 2 steps on the DB for a fade route. How he was able to run a fade route as a white we will never know. Guess he is just gritty. And we all know Kaaya is racist because why else would a top flight QB like to throw to a guy that seems to be open a lot.

The kid is our quickest Wr. He was playing a ton as a true freshman. He is not the next great white hope. He is just a really solid Wr who we need to make that Next level for us to get to 10 wins. We need him to step up on 3rd downs like Hurns did. The football does not care the color of the man holding it. Just keep moving the chains BB.

"It's been frustrating over the past two years not being 100 percent, not being what I wanted to be," Berrios said. "Now I am. I hope I can stay that way and really show.

"It's time."

can-t-wait-2-o.gif

Advertisement
Berrios reminds me of death by a thousand paper cuts. He's going to get open so much in the short game that teams will eventually make the mistake of not covering one of our other "more talented" skill players.

Advertisement
Back