Braxton Berrios week 3

Advertisement
A white kid balling at a skill position at the :neonu: ??

Yes please! (no racist)

233.gif

Is that Frank Bruno?

Advertisement
[video=youtube;6UXmQ7zO4Vc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6UXmQ7zO4Vc[/video]

interview from earlier this week

seems like a Cane, hope i'm right

He said location doesn't matter but I think it does to him and his family. I used to make the drive from raleigh to Columbia quite often and it's not bad. Seemed like (to me at least) that he doesn't consider Oregon a real contender because of the distance.

Miami might as well be Oregon in that case. Hope he picks us and I'm looking too much into it though, kid is a baller

I'm thinking he goes South Carolina.

It sucks, because I don't wanna live in a world where a wigger with a Miami offer turns us down, but I'm thinking he he's a **** man.

I'm hearing he's very close to committing to Miami which means he will probably announce for Alabama soon.

Advertisement
He said location doesn't matter but I think it does to him and his family. I used to make the drive from raleigh to Columbia quite often and it's not bad. Seemed like (to me at least) that he doesn't consider Oregon a real contender because of the distance.

Miami might as well be Oregon in that case. Hope he picks us and I'm looking too much into it though, kid is a baller

His pops is from South Florida ain't he?

His pops is from South Florida ain't he?

Oh maybe idk. I just assumed his parents lived in raleigh. But I guess that's what I get for assuming ha

Advertisement
Stephen Wiseman ‏@stevewisemanNC 31m
Oregon, Miami target RT @ToddGibsonWNCN Berrios injured and carted off. Walked to bench, though. Hope he's alright, great kid, great player

****! Hope the kid is ok

John Garcia Jr. ‏@JohnGarcia_Jr 1m
Braxton Berrios is back on the sidelines in street clothes and crutches. Ankle injury #FOXHSFB

Advertisement
Dayum this cat has some wheels,I want! You can't teach what this kid has.He plays like he has a chip on his shoulder!Baller

Advertisement
Back