Braxton Berrios: Only Built 4 Cuban Linx

View as article
wsheel1990,
Hey I heard Braxton had a rough game last week when his team got eliminated from the playoffs. Heard he had a couple fumbles. Is that accurate?

Advertisement
Most of the fumbles were mishandled snaps or a bad mesh in the backfield. This season definitely didn't go as the Pride planned, a few too many injuries to be as successful as they could've been.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1097%20UM%20vs%20FSU%20football%20100

Built for this.

How close was he to transferring to ASU?

Talked to him awhile at a bar after the bowl game last year. I thought he was going to end up leaving so I'm glad he came back and how things have turned out for him. I know he was looking at ASU, Nebraska, WVU and I think he mentioned Tennessee I can't remember who else.

Oh ****. Why did he want to go?

I'm going to assume we weren't using him properly. I'm glad he stayed and I always believed in him. Glad Richt changed him up.

Advertisement
Built for this.

How close was he to transferring to ASU?

Talked to him awhile at a bar after the bowl game last year. I thought he was going to end up leaving so I'm glad he came back and how things have turned out for him. I know he was looking at ASU, Nebraska, WVU and I think he mentioned Tennessee I can't remember who else.

Oh ****. Why did he want to go?

I'm going to assume we weren't using him properly. I'm glad he stayed and I always believed in him. Glad Richt changed him up.

this

I guess I was out of the loop on this one! Had no clue he was thinking about leaving. Glad he stayed. And I don’t blame him for being frustrated.

Quitters don't leave period! He is making the most of his opportunities. He will get a look in someone's NFL camp.

Advertisement
Why on earth was Berrios thinking about transferring after showing out at the bowl game?

Advertisement
Back