Braxton Berrios Highlights: Exclusive Nike The Opening Video

Advertisement
233.jpg

1.jpg

Big Bro?....I know its Nelson.

If only Braxton had some size like Jordy.

Is there any one in particular bros is recruiting to Miami

He has done a masterful job of promoting himself this recruiting season. Not sure he has shown much to indicate he will be a recruiter type. Let's hope his is becasue he has made a big name for himself and may be useful. First on his list needs to be making sure Brad does not get tempted by UCLA.

Advertisement
Regardless of his competition, when he camped at Miami no DB could cover him. Very shifty and great hands.

I think it's all about heart. This is a little guy with a chip on his shoulder. He's going to be special.

Is there any one in particular bros is recruiting to Miami

He has done a masterful job of promoting himself this recruiting season. Not sure he has shown much to indicate he will be a recruiter type. Let's hope his is becasue he has made a big name for himself and may be useful. First on his list needs to be making sure Brad does not get tempted by UCLA.

agreed he has one job and one job only...keep kaaya from flipping.

I predict greatness for Mr. Berrios. I can see him ending up one of the most beloved players for Miami fans, and absolutely despised by opposing fans on the level of a Tebow/Manziel/JJ Redick.

First TD, he throws a couple stacks in front of a leaf blower aimed at opposing fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back