Braxton Berrios Highlights: Exclusive Nike The Opening Video

Advertisement
He has such a low center of gravity, he reminds me of Johnson with his ability to change direction. He's built similar to him too, so hopefully he can take the pounding at the next level.

yea seriously. HAHA canefam you hit right on the head

Kid started blushing like a 7th grader with a crush

Advertisement
Lol at him reppin the U sweatpants in CANESFAM video. Kid bleeds orange and green. Can't wait to see him terrorize defenses.

233.jpg

1.jpg

That 3.81 shuttle would probably have been at least .5 faster without the gold chain on :D

Advertisement
Man I have watched this dudes videos like 40 times since he committed...

I am super pumped about this kid

Our offense is gonna be sick-tac-u-lar....Man

THis is the start of something special kids that grow up dreaming of playing for the U will commit to the U...
THis is an example of a kid that grinded his way to get the offer he coveted and now He is a CANE!!!!!

Last edited:
Kid is going to be a 1st down machine. Catches everything, so whoever the QB is will be looking for him on 3 rd. His YAC should be off the charts.

Advertisement
I predict greatness for Mr. Berrios. I can see him ending up one of the most beloved players for Miami fans, and absolutely despised by opposing fans on the level of a Tebow/Manziel/JJ Redick.

Kid is going to be a 1st down machine. Catches everything, so whoever the QB is will be looking for him on 3 rd. His YAC should be off the charts.

Add in our development at TE, we will be giving olsen/kaaya best friends on third down
Quick hitters will relly pull u p safeties, allowing us to over the top with the WOs

Advertisement
dammit mane... kid looks legit... dont know what kind of competition he's facing tho.. anybody know?

Advertisement
Back