Braxton Berrios finally gets his Miami offer.

We need MORE WR's because?

The only sure-fire receiver we took last year was Coley. Griffin is more of a hybrid. And Lagham is the only receiver commit right now, excluding Gray because his position is TBD.

Golden took many in the 2012 class, but most of those guys will be juniors by the time the 2014 class hits the field. Depth is a key to reloading instead of rebuilding.

Advertisement
We need MORE WR's because?

The only sure-fire receiver we took last year was Coley. Griffin is more of a hybrid. And Lagham is the only receiver commit right now, excluding Gray because his position is TBD.

Golden took many in the 2012 class, but most of those guys will be juniors by the time the 2014 class hits the field. Depth is a key to reloading instead of rebuilding.

We don't recruit like Radio anymore.

There's actually planning and organization.

He may have meant that he has to think over his options, and/or take his visits before we can get his commitment. Jus my .02¢.

Advertisement
i think you guys are buying in to the hype with this berrios kid i watched his highlights and wasn't that impressed.. i don't know what the hype is all about can this kid run routs can he catch the football ball don't get me wrong i wouldn't be mad we get him but if we don't i wouldn't care... now that he got his offer he better hurry up and commit because i dont see the staff spending alot of time on this guy

i think you guys are buying in to the hype with this berrios kid i watched his highlights and wasn't that impressed.. i don't know what the hype is all about can this kid run routs can he catch the football ball don't get me wrong i wouldn't be mad we get him but if we don't i wouldn't care... now that he got his offer he better hurry up and commit because i dont see the staff spending alot of time on this guy

Have you seen his highlights?

There's no way you saw his highlights. This kid is electric.

Advertisement

You lying to yourself and making up stories at the same time. Get some help Randy

1) Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad now

My boy Braxton has been balling everywhere he goes, just got that Miami offer! Proof that the cream rises to the top! @HNYNUT_BERRIOS

i watch it a few times i ant saying the kid cant play but is he better then guys like treavon lee, Brandon Powell and treion Harris... how would he fit in our offence can he run routs and get open or do we have to find ways to get him the ball can he get it off the muscle or is he just a weapon.... but like i say i wouldn't be mad if he commit but i just don't want the staff spending all there time on this kid...

Can4life, watch the film, read the camp report (Al Golden's Camp) where he blistered the competition (hands, route running, quickness, speed), then take a look at his numbers from 'The Opening' 4.52 40yd LASER timed (which equates to about 4.48 hand timed), 3.81 seconds in the three cones......WAIT A MIN! Did I just type that? Yes, I did. Quickest this year. This kid EARNED an offer. I'm **** glad he got it. Think Wes Welker. That's what I see when I look at this kids film.

Last edited:
Advertisement
THE KID IS SO BAD OUR QB COMMIT WAS BEGGING THE COACHES TO GIVE HIM AN OFFER

THE KID IS SO BAD HE TESTED OUT TOP TEN ATHLETICALLY IN THE NATION

i watch it a few times i ant saying the kid cant play but is he better then guys like treavon lee, Brandon Powell and treion Harris... how would he fit in our offence can he run routs and get open or do we have to find ways to get him the ball can he get it off the muscle or is he just a weapon.... but like i say i wouldn't be mad if he commit but i just don't want the staff spending all there time on this kid...

Yeah, I think its pretty stupid how the staff has decided Braxton is the only player they will recruit for the rest of 2014 and that he will play every position on the field

these should help you...I hope

http://canesinsight.com/threads/53595-June-22nd-Camp-Full-Report

http://www.english-grammar-revolution.com/proper-grammar.html

Advertisement
Ultimate respect when fellow recruits and guys that play the same position show you love!

1) Johnnie Dixon ‏@unogohard1 now

I have so much respect for that boy @HNYNUT_BERRIOS #TheTruth

Can you all imagine if we offered him at camp and he committed and he went into the opening as a cane commit? He was electric up there and definitely could have recruited hard for us. Oh well. Hope he commits soon!

Advertisement
Back