Braxton Berrios finally gets his Miami offer.

Can you all imagine if we offered him at camp and he committed and he went into the opening as a cane commit? He was electric up there and definitely could have recruited hard for us. Oh well. Hope he commits soon!

this guy -_____-

Advertisement
1) Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad now

My boy Braxton has been balling everywhere he goes, just got that Miami offer! Proof that the cream rises to the top! @HNYNUT_BERRIOS

58.jpg

To

59.jpg

60.jpg

To

images

HBK just lookin' for that paycheck.

Can you all imagine if we offered him at camp and he committed and he went into the opening as a cane commit? He was electric up there and definitely could have recruited hard for us. Oh well. Hope he commits soon!

this guy -_____-
I was just thinking about it, chill out dude. I'm glad we offered him, just saying the timing could have been better.

coley, langham, or dixon on the outside elder/berrios holding down the slot olsen/kaaya throwing darts yearby/cook thunder and lightning behind the great wall i dont lose sleep

Advertisement

this guy -_____-
I was just thinking about it, chill out dude. I'm glad we offered him, just saying the timing could have been better.

I'm just playin around I'm calm lol

Ideal in the slot. Short area quickness/burst, great athlete. Also understands the game and seems like he wants to be great. What's not to like.

When other elite prospects talk about another guy, you know he's good

Hope the staff recruits him hard now that the politics (aka pussyfooting bc of 305 b panther nonsense) is not a factor. Kid is SICK. A total Butch style player if I ever saw one.

Advertisement
Kaaya and Braxton not lonely could do damage on the field, they seem to pull alot of weight in recruiting. Braxton seems to be an alpha dog amongst other recruits and HBK is already hit legendary status...

Advertisement
Hopefully Kaaya gets in this boys ear ASAP. Would love for him to bring his talents to sobe! Hey Pete, if you are interviewing him today, how about asking his timeframe on a decision.

Braxton said all the right things and got tons of fan support. His earnest desire made him a favorite. Kaaya push for him. I am sure Golden got many messages about the kid. Now he has he offer, he needs to just say yes! Desire means a lot. If he starts to play around, taller and faster starts to come back into play. I'm in his corner. I wrote Al lauding the kid. But he need to commit, not play games now. Kaaya climb out on limb for him. Commit fast Braxton, we are fickle fans and all the bonus points you got for wanting to be a CANE can be erased by delay. We are waiting for the Bat Signal. We have your back, son. Give us what we want.

Advertisement
Braxton said all the right things and got tons of fan support. His earnest desire made him a favorite. Kaaya push for him. I am sure Golden got many messages about the kid. Now he has he offer, he needs to just say yes! Desire means a lot. If he starts to play around, taller and faster starts to come back into play. I'm in his corner. I wrote Al lauding the kid. But he need to commit, not play games now. Kaaya climb out on limb for him. Commit fast Braxton, we are fickle fans and all the bonus points you got for wanting to be a CANE can be erased by delay. We are waiting for the Bat Signal. We have your back, son. Give us what we want.

this is firm, but fair, and you hit it on the head.

Gatorhater is right. It's time, young man. If the offer's legit, and you've done all this yacking about loving UM and people have been lobbying for you, then you should have jumped out of your herringbone chain to accept the offer.

Gatorhater is right. It's time, young man. If the offer's legit, and you've done all this yacking about loving UM and people have been lobbying for you, then you should have jumped out of your herringbone chain to accept the offer.

is your avatar jeff driskell?

Advertisement
Back