Braxton Berrios AMA in Bleacher Report app tomorrow

Advertisement
u hands college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

I wanted to add this last Wednesday...I was at the Canes vs Notre Lame Basketball game and Braxton was the absolute greatest...took a pic with my son and paid for our food as we talked...
He was one of my all time favorite Canes already (bc he is Rican..and a Cane) and other reasons...
But I have to say he is a class act...very humble and extremely generous as well as the absolute coolest...
Also talked with Chad Thomas and was very down to earth as well ..he has a very distinct haircut now.

Advertisement
Man, what a fuggin bawce this kid is.

1. Made the league for 3+ years. Out-played Jamison Crowder this year, IMO.
2. Has hair
3. Judging by his girlfriend, he must be well endowed.
4. Can catch touchdowns with a torn ACL -- true story.

Trailer Park Boys Beer GIF by hero0fwar
And is about to be a new millionaire...word is that he is going to sign for over 5 mill a year on a 3 or 4 year deal....also wanted to add...1st Team All-Pro

Advertisement
And is about to be a new millionaire...word is that he is going to sign for over 5 mill a year on a 3 or 4 year deal....also wanted to add...1st Team All-Pro

On a serious note, he exceeded my expectations by quite a bit. He's a small dude, wasn't the fastest...

But the man has heart. And for whatever reason, it looks like he is faster now than he was at Miami. He looks thinner now than he did in the UA All-American game.

We're lucky to have a him rep the U.

Advertisement
On a serious note, he exceeded my expectations by quite a bit. He's a small dude, wasn't the fastest...

But the man has heart. And for whatever reason, it looks like he is faster now than he was at Miami. He looks thinner now than he did in the UA All-American game.

We're lucky to have a him rep the U.
Maybe not one of the best to ever do it, but definitely a fan favorite and also a big reason we were so good in ‘17

Maybe not one of the best to ever do it, but definitely a fan favorite and also a big reason we were so good in ‘17

Oh, definitely.

Berrios is almost in that Duke Johnson stratosphere for 'Canes fans, in terms of "fanhood(?)". He was Orange/Green through and through.

Advertisement
I never lost faith, even when he struggled in the early years. His short burst is legit elite, he is smart, team player, student of the game works his *** off. I think we underutilized him early on, maybe because he had a couple drops, maybe because we didn't emphasize the slot when we had Ahmmon as #1. And because of Hester, Roscoe, heck even Stacey Coley, people downplayed what Berrios brought to the return game.

Whatever the reason, people started thinking he was a JAG until his senior year. Kid was never a JAG. So happy he's going to get his payday and is living the dream. Sometimes it just takes a good break, like what happened to Duke this year with the Fins. Hope that happens for all the Canes alumni.

Advertisement
Back