Brashard Smith is Antonio Brown!!!

From the same guy who said Rosier is better than Kaaya, Shaq and Pickney are first rounders, and justifies hitting women. He lives up to his name.

Lol Are you *** for Kaaya? U cry over him more than anybody on this board... he was a mediocre QB ur hurt but it’s time.

And I don’t justify hitting women I justify hitting entitled ******* that think hitting a man is their right. Captain save heaux’s like you and that other clown on here don’t get ***** anyway thinking all these heauxs are like your momma. See that’s why You keep scaring them off u won’t ever lose ur virginity like that buddy... she ain’t the one bro, she just want to have fun. Relax.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Talk about a UM legend who doesn’t get enough props. That brother could play.
One of my favorite Canes. Hung out with that dude when he was a Cowboy. Gin and juice is all he wanted to drink. Anything else, he would say, “ask me that scit again, Ima slap the scit outcha!” 😂😂😂

Lol Are you *** for Kaaya? U cry over him more than anybody on this board... he was a mediocre QB ur hurt but it’s time.

And I don’t justify hitting women I justify hitting entitled ******* that think hitting a man is their right. Captain save heaux’s like you and that other clown on here don’t get ***** anyway thinking all these heauxs are like your momma. See that’s why You keep scaring them off u won’t ever lose ur virginity like that buddy... she ain’t the one bro, she just want to have fun. Relax.

BAHAHAHAHA

As usual, you’re clueless. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Advertisement
Don't have to sell me! I already left my wife for him and he ain't even committed yet. The speed he and Malik Curtis bring is a big advantage!

Advertisement
Something wrong with you man. U obviously have me mistaken with someone else.

Lol, not you. OP has said those things in the past. Perhaps, I wrote that wrongly. My mistake.

In other words, something wrong with Krazy Cane.

Advertisement
Maaaaan, not AB , to me more like tyreek hill, this kid is explosive. Let him stay a stay a 3 star and let us snatch him. Lol naw give him his fourth star if he wanna be a cane he will be, if not then good luck to him. He would thrive in this system kinda remind me of a Craig yeast at Kentucky, in the same type of offensive system. If you don’t know Craig yeast you better google him. He was up for top 1 receiver in SEC history. Deservingly
Yeah he was nice

Why is he only a 3 star? He’s making one handed catches in multiple highlights, has elite speed, making plays in traffic and also runs through contact.
Plays like AB :rickflair2:

He should already have his own thread title I couldn’t find it if there already was one.

Antonio brown is high praise , i will be fine with him just being an Calvin Ridley , amari cooper or a Hollywood brown

Not to derail the thread but y’all gon stop saying AB was the best WR in the NFL like Julio Jones don’t exist. The only reason AB has better numbers is bc he has a QB with elite arm talent while Matt Ryan as good as he is has no arm talent.

GOAT!!

F915C105-C16A-4170-BD9E-78455E60AE75.jpeg

Advertisement
Not to derail the thread but y’all gon stop saying AB was the best WR in the NFL like Julio Jones don’t exist. The only reason AB has better numbers is bc he has a QB with elite arm talent while Matt Ryan as good as he is has no arm talent.

GOAT!!

View attachment 123257

You would build an offense around Big Ben rather than Matt Ryan?

Advertisement
Back