Brashard Smith is Antonio Brown!!!

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned

Why is he only a 3 star? He’s making one handed catches in multiple highlights, has elite speed, making plays in traffic and also runs through contact.
Plays like AB :rickflair2:

He should already have his own thread title I couldn’t find it if there already was one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually, I’m Antonio Brown.
How is that blonde beard treating you

giphy (24).gif

He's good but he ain't that good...

AB is legitimately one of the best route runners to ever come out of South FL, he's in the same class as Ocho Cinco in terms of footwork & getting open. Brashard has a LOOOOOONG way to go before he's on that level.

Very good player, great upside, but not in the same class as AB as a pure WR.

Advertisement

AB is legitimately one of the best route runners to ever come out of South FL, he's in the same class as Ocho Cinco in terms of footwork & getting open. Brashard has a LOOOOOONG way to go before he's on that level.

Yeah. AB was legit the best WR in the league for a bit.

Slow down

I’m with you. The kid is really good but Let’s put some respek on AB’s name. He’s an all decade receiver in the NFL might be a hall of famer. I’m just looking for a more physical Travis Benjamin lol

Why is he only a 3 star? He’s making one handed catches in multiple highlights, has elite speed, making plays in traffic and also runs through contact.
Plays like AB :rickflair2:

He should already have his own thread title I couldn’t find it if there already was one.

Maaaaan, not AB , to me more like tyreek hill, this kid is explosive. Let him stay a stay a 3 star and let us snatch him. Lol naw give him his fourth star if he wanna be a cane he will be, if not then good luck to him. He would thrive in this system kinda remind me of a Craig yeast at Kentucky, in the same type of offensive system. If you don’t know Craig yeast you better google him. He was up for top 1 receiver in SEC history. Deservingly

Advertisement

[/QUOI ocho cinco not that explosive... I know he has a long way to go before he is on that level, we’re talking skill set, it’s tyreek hill type , some AB as far as mentality

Advertisement
Back