Brashard Smith Commits!!!!

**** good comp. Nuke had some yac ablity. Nuke in this type of offense woulda been scary.

I comped hm to Proche from SMU but i like the Nuke comp too. I dont see the Hill comps...he aint moving like that, but dude is just a weapon wth the ball in his hands.

With Brashard Smith and Restrepo last class are some KILLER SLOT WR'S...The Patriots would be salivating over those 2 in the slot.

Now next class we can go after some towers with size...i like these skills in this class. The scariest thing is i believe Curtis is a better wr than a corner...and ppl legitimately are sleeping on Jacolby George.
Hill as in tyreek? Thats just disrespectful, lol.. If you not running something stupid like a sub 10.4 or something around there then its no comparison. Thats literally what makes him who he is, that elite speed that translate. These boys be having me rolling with comparisons..

Advertisement
I said this already in KrazyCane's thread, but my comparison for Brashard is Stedman Bailey.

Same size, same speed, same play style, same running gait.

And if you forgot what he looked like on the field, go watch his highlights at West Va & tell me he doesn't play & even move exactly like Brashard.

Quick feet, great lateral movement & agility, explosive burst/acceleration in the open field & has very good hands.

And if he's anything like Bailey was at West Va he'll go down in the record books at Miami, because Bailey highly productive for them & thank God we finally switched to a modern uptempo offense that's tailor-made for a player of Brashard's skill set.

I just watched this highlight to refresh my memory and you’re 100% on the money with this comparison. Same exact style and demeanor in the way they play football, run with the ball, how they attack the ball all looks identical.

Bernard has a more compact frame, and just going off highlights, looks a little stronger naturally but that’s the best comparison. Bailey was a beast, if Bernard has the kind of cfb career he had, Miami will be in the playoffs contending for National Championships.

Advertisement
Trust me, I know what he could do back then. Me & Nuke grew up together, really good friend of mine. ****, our moms grew up together. Dude was a walking big play since we were kids...

he was great at the inside slip/shuttle screen, we never ran that enough with him. It's a shame his career got bogged down in the Wright/Freeman era

I was just about to edit my post because I forgot to share your last sentiment. Fam was a victim of the WORST Hurricane QB play that I ever saw in my life...

He should've sued for malpractice and lost professional wages!!! He was hoodwinked and bamboozled!!! This is not what he came to UM for!!

BTW, Im sure you remember him blasting that Gator on that KO return in the Peach Bowl, that was insane for a WR to blow up a guy like that, lol

He should've sued for malpractice and lost professional wages!!! He was hoodwinked and bamboozled!!! This is not what he came to UM for!!

BTW, Im sure you remember him blasting that Gator on that KO return in the Peach Bowl, that was insane for a WR to blow up a guy like that, lol
**** yeah!!! That cat was always a crackback MASTER. Up until we got into high school, Nuke was one of the smaller kids in the hood. Didn't matter. He caught you slippin', your *** was as good as lit up. I remember the spring game when he debuted at Central, he housed a slant or a post just to show the big play ability, then proceeded to crackback anything wearing Jackson colors that he could find until they kicked him out of the game. No one was safe, from the tiniest corner to the 290 lb D-Tackle. If your head wasn't on a swivel and he found you, you got blessed...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just became an All American!
20200807_131555.jpg

Once again I hate to harp on stars but aren’t 99% of kids that play in either under armour or Army game 4 & 5 stars? Just odd that a number of our commits are committed to big time all Americans games yet 3 star prospects
especially in this case. i wonder what the reasoning is for such a low rating. Even the turds, before he committed here of course, were clamoring for a bump. And it wasn't even the gator commitment bump they always demand.

Advertisement
Back