Brashard Smith Commits!!!!

Advertisement
1595845973232.gif

Advertisement
**** Yea! He's the guy I wanted! This is were we should have been years ago if the U President and Admin were committed to the financial and promotional benefits that a successful football program brings.

Advertisement
Off topic but thoughts on all American games this year? I think they will happen. I also think they pretty much have to happen from a scouting aspect

I Haven’t thought that far ahead but I could see them happening. Recruiting is a big money maker for companies and ESPN. They can always push them back to late January if need be. I think by January this virus runs itself out or maybe we even have some type of treatment/vaccine for the most vulnerable.

Advertisement
He is going to be a tough matchup, as I can see Lashlee bringing him in motion out of the slot for jet sweeps, even motioning him into the backfield to take some handoffs, then his ability out of the slot to use his feet and quickness to get initial separation is very good. You can also use him in the screen game, and what is going to be really tough is youre going to have slot CB's trying to tackle him, and he is very strong, can break tackles, so if you get him in space..he can make a guy miss or run through the tackle, NOW you have a BIG play.

Advertisement
Is that rivals or ESPN? 247 is the best and they will update Smith at some point. Not having camps kind of messes up their way of ranking kids.

think of how dumb it is for 247 to be putting out updates (all the sites for that matter) on player rankings when there hasn't been any camps.

Off topic but thoughts on all American games this year? I think they will happen. I also think they pretty much have to happen from a scouting aspect

based on where we are at the end of the year in terms of travel is my guess. maybe if they deem it unsafe for the games or push them up (since colleges are going fully remote from post thanksgiving till the end of the semester), they can do a 7 on 7 thing regionally with the invites maybe? like a florida uA game, etc.?

Advertisement
Back