Brashard Smith Commits!!!!

Advertisement
The feeling is mutual.

I missed the thread he started because it got locked. I can acknowledge I was wrong on that.

But the whiners building the myth that CIO posted sooooo many times...also wrong.

If you say Butch Davis three times while looking in a mirror, Caneinorlando will appear.

Advertisement
Neither one is going anywhere.
Never say never. With their South Florida ties, they have tremendous value. David would make a fantastic WR coach. I agree DVD needs more time, but he’s good at his job. 👀 I’d bet money they both stay, but you never know. 🙌

Never say never. With their South Florida ties, they have tremendous value. David would make a fantastic WR coach. I agree DVD needs more time, but he’s good at his job. 👀 I’d bet money they both stay, but you never know. 🙌
DVD is probably more qualified to be a position coach tbh. Cooney is an amazing asset where he is now, but he does not have the ability to teach the WR positition.

And I don’t mean “oh he wouldn’t be an elite coach.” I mean he is not a D-1 level WR coach, let alone ACC level WR coach. Maybe someday but it would require him going back to a GA/QC role and coaching at a smaller school first.

No slight to the man because he provides tremendous value to the program, but promoting him would both decrease his effectiveness and not help the WR’s on the roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami killin em on the trail...
Welcome to the U!
8fe2ecddf9a2b5a02deecc37a10b4ac3.gif

Advertisement
Not to get it confused....

The last time I saw a stat line like that in DADE county was during the recruitment of Santana Moss.

I’m not saying that Smith is the second coming of Tana, but the stat line, production, return ability’s and speed are comparable. And both were extremely under ranked

14 TDs on 36 touches LULZ

This young man is gonna cook defenses!
I think this is a great comparison. Similar builds, similar play making ability and the thing with both of them, they seem to get to top speed in about 3 steps.

Advertisement
Back