Brashard Smith Commits!!!!

That’s been the attitude of our players lolol the good programs coaches understand that’s why they don’t have the big turnover and that’s why when they do leave they get paid!
Cooney needs to be an assistant and DVD should be in Cooney’s spot next season. If that’s not available here, I could easily see one or both moving on. It’s a business and they both have families to feed. Obviously I’d like them to stay for Manny and the university. However, I’d never fault a man for taking an opportunity he earned. 🙌 I’m sure Manny and the other coaches would be more happy for those two than any one of us. These guys all want each other to succeed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rondale Moore is heisman worthy. Dude is for real
Oh trust me, I know. I watched a few of his games. Just haven't gone heavy on his film. I'm saying he's a BEAST at turning short passes into long gains and he's also a deep threat. Just never seen him make too many "tough" catches.

Advertisement
Bullsh!te. It's the typical CIS double-standard. "Everybody knows", but then people give one particular person crap for saying it. Silly.

And it might be valid if CIO was a fake-insider repeating Dannyboycane tweets and whatnot.

But CIO knows what he knows. He's been in the game long enough to keep it quiet if it really needs to be quiet.

If Brashard is mad at CIO, then the rest of CIS can be mad at CIO. But that's not the case.

lol no one gives a **** if he was right or wrong. EVERYONE assumed B Smith was coming bc Cribby hinted at it for weeks. everyone got annoyed bc he posted it 1400 times in 2 days and he couldn't let the kid have his moment. it aint that serious and no one is going to apologize.

Were you following recruitment back when Tana was at CC?

He didn’t touch the ball much. They ran like a beer option. He had maybe 20-30 touches all year and had 19 TDS. It was insane and NO1 recruited him. After his freshman year when he put on muscle we dominating folks. Smith is very reminiscent of Moss. Fast, tough dude that score almost every time they touch it.

Nah, started getting into recruiting about 2000, so right after him. Pretty much the infancy of the online recruiting Before that, it was grab every magazine you could to find out about Next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back