Brashard Smith Commits!!!!

Advertisement
Fvck a star rating with this kid, you don't find speed like that commonly...and now we get to see local receivers this explosive in a spread?? Oooooooo wee!

I know he's grown and I'm not suggesting a change of position, but he looks like a running back with that build. Stout

Other Power 5 School's are going to throw the Bag at Pop and DVD soon.
F4FEC780-B31C-4AD9-96AD-BBFBF418E89E.png

Advertisement
Not to get it confused....

The last time I saw a stat line like that in DADE county was during the recruitment of Santana Moss.

I’m not saying that Smith is the second coming of Tana, but the stat line, production, return ability’s and speed are comparable. And both were extremely under ranked

14 TDs on 36 touches LULZ

This young man is gonna cook defenses!

Dingle had an insane stat line a few years back. Someone help me here. ****, maybe it wasn't him, but there was a guy in his class with insane production, just can't think of the name.

Advertisement
I give no credit to Covid. This is our coaching and support staff doing work. Covid has affected all programs in equal measure.
No doubt the coaching and support staff has been doing work. But in situations like this, it does help being situated in the middle of a hot bed of talent. I would think it's more difficult for schools that have to recruit over a broader area.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Real talk. I am super proud of this staff for the way they have gone about their business to bring in the elite talent that we need. Coming off a &hit season, they could have easily gone the conservative route looking to just stay the course.

Manny, this is how you do it when your back is against the wall. Swing for the fences and fight like an animal. Much respect to you Manolo, because this class is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back