Brashard Smith Commits!!!!

Advertisement
1595812675503.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Kayone , what are you thoughts of Stone vs. Vandagriff as potential QBs at the college level? From the sounds of it you think higher of Stone (which I agree with)
I think Stone makes better decision with the ball
@Kayone , what are you thoughts of Stone vs. Vandagriff as potential QBs at the college level? From the sounds of it you think higher of Stone (which I agree with)
They’re both good QBs, but I like Stone’s athleticism better. He’s a QB that can give a defense fits. He has great decision making with the ball and he’s pretty accurate. The only thing that makes me nervous about Stone, he tends to hold that ball too long and he seems to be a run first type of QB. Don’t get it twisted tho... Vandagriff fits the bill too. In fact, he may may have a higher upside than Stone, and can be develop into a true pocket QB quicker than Stone too. But for the moment, I’m on Stone more so of his arm mixed with athleticism.

Advertisement
So you're admitting you're a fair weather fan?
No I'm a Miami fan

I had no hope before I gave up but I still rooted and loved the canes. Hold up y do I have to convince u lol? Like wtf everyone knows I love the canes....I'm not allowed to voice my opinion and get mad when we lose? I'm on board now cause they are doing what I been screaming for years about. On board means I believe in the direction where as not on board means u don't think these guys can lead us. Total different thing

Tape don’t lie. Kid is elite. WR haul is SICKKKK. And yes I rather get them palmetto boyz slowly so the gators implode slowly. Slow death to those p who actually thought they had outsmarted Manny. And yes this kid is The truth. Under Lashlee WR are going to really flourish and a clear path to the NFL

Advertisement
Tape don’t lie. Kid is elite. WR haul is SICKKKK. And yes I rather get them palmetto boyz slowly so the gators implode slowly. Slow death to those p who actually thought they had outsmarted Manny. And yes this kid is The truth. Under Lashlee WR are going to really flourish and a clear path to the NFL
Getting these kids weaken the teams we want to get to. If we like down sfla it weakens bama OSU CU etc. If we get these kids there teams won't be as good when we play them

What I love about these recent commits is the need to announce they’re shutting it down after they commit. Make Miami scholarships mean something again. If Manny succeeds, we’ll be like Clemson and rarely have Decommits. Idk something about that reassurance shows me Manny and staff not f- around.

Advertisement
Back