Brashard Smith Commits!!!!

Advertisement
Ay uuuuhhh... She has a name????
E71ED3AB-0904-43A3-83DB-9F666CDDD469.jpeg
@Mansa Musa thanks for the ally-oop
Found her! I'll be back fellas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Palmetto High coach Mike Manasco weighs in that "He is the ultimate offensive weapon, is like a Percy Harvin. He can do so many things well. He’s a guy that just creates mismatches wherever you line him up. I’d label him as an offensive weapon more than I would a certain position.

“He’s just to me the best offensive player I’ve ever had. He can do so many things well - he can catch the ball, run the ball, can block, he’s smart, can line up in different areas, he knows how to space the field. He has all those abilities that are really hard to find. He’s the ultimate however-many-tools-you-can-have, he’s that guy.”

o_O

Like I said, reminds of Harvin when he was at Landstown HS. Hopefully, it translates well at the college level. The kid will be a real problem to cover in the slot.

Fvck a star rating with this kid, you don't find speed like that commonly...and now we get to see local receivers this explosive in a spread?? Oooooooo wee!

TD catch at the 50 second mark he runs over the db trying to tackle him. 🔥

Kick return for a TD at the 1:20 mark he breaks like 6 or 7 tackles on the way to the end zone. 🔥🔥

Very next play he makes a one handed catch right in front of a defender, runs thru the contact and scores a TD. 🔥🔥🔥

At the 3:20 mark it looks like he catches that TD with one hand in stride like it was easier to catch it that way smh ELITE!! 🔥🔥🔥

Advertisement
No lie, he’s in my top 5 best recruits of the 2021 class. Right along with Christian Leary, Jason Marshall, Preston Stone, and Masson Smith.

@Kayone , what are you thoughts of Stone vs. Vandagriff as potential QBs at the college level? From the sounds of it you think higher of Stone (which I agree with)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t believe COVID playing that big of role in recruiting as the analyst would like us to believe. Dogs like playing with dogs. These young men have pride and actually see the vision this staff has put together. I believe these protest play a bigger part than covid. It’s eye opening

Wow we are actually phuckin today!!!! Now we don’t have to see @caneinorlando post the name Breshard Smith 1,000 times on threads.

this is a huge pickup. Dude is a legit top 250 4 star player

A lot of people owe my boy @caneinorlando an apology. He was 100% right, even if a couple of people hated on the fact that he kept saying it.

Advertisement
Back