Brashard Smith Commits!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another great pick-up.

And to all our competitors:

**** You.gif

Advertisement
"Lashlee and assistant Rob Likens will get credit for the commitment. Both Lashlee and Likens have been working Smith ever since they arrived in Coral Gables and were one of the main reasons why Smith decided to open his recruitment back up and de-commit from the Gators."

F U U F

Payton is good, but I don’t see elite play making abilities in him as much as I do in Smith and Richards. Richards and Smith deserves to be on the field early in their career. Payton needed to be developed.
Payton could’ve seen the field last but it was pretty clear who the top cats were. And despite the production lacking for a multitude of rzns their was still “talent” in that room last szn so U could afford to let a kid like Payton develop. Remember AR82 came into a depleted WR room especially on the outside. It Stacey, Braxton then question marks after that..This kid can contribute day 1 physically tho. Absolutely

Advertisement
Fast, awareness, hands, showed some toughness with breaking off tackles and playing the middle of the field with authority. The Gators may be saying "meh", but they are getting more and more scared after each commitment. They know we may be coming back to take the State of Florida and keep it.

"Lashlee and assistant Rob Likens will get credit for the commitment. Both Lashlee and Likens have been working Smith ever since they arrived in Coral Gables and were one of the main reasons why Smith decided to open his recruitment back up and de-commit from the Gators."

F U U F
oh that just warms up my heart. @RVACane

Advertisement
You the goat. @Cribby I thought it would be too close at this point. Thought he would wait til after LT. Good job by our staff

You the goat. @Cribby I thought it would be too close at this point. Thought he would wait til after LT. Good job by our staff

Good thing I made that edit to to my prediction saying there’d be a change in my prediction order of kitchens then smith ,Ishmael pops five days later lol.

Advertisement
Back