Brashard Smith Commits!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Did I say all? Did not. But it’s helping a ton. And I’m here for it.

Do you. Just tired of our own fans acting like we are lucking in to getting these players because of a virus. Our offensive staff has definitely proven their ability on the trail. But this is a celebratory thread so I’m going to leave it at that.

Go Canes and Welcome Brashard!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly never saw that comp tbh, and ik its harmless projection but that alone makes me even more excited for this pull than I already was!
he reminds of Deebo Samuel in San Fran with that frame, explosiveness and RAC

Palmetto High coach Mike Manasco weighs in that "He is the ultimate offensive weapon, is like a Percy Harvin. He can do so many things well. He’s a guy that just creates mismatches wherever you line him up. I’d label him as an offensive weapon more than I would a certain position.

“He’s just to me the best offensive player I’ve ever had. He can do so many things well - he can catch the ball, run the ball, can block, he’s smart, can line up in different areas, he knows how to space the field. He has all those abilities that are really hard to find. He’s the ultimate however-many-tools-you-can-have, he’s that guy.”

o_O

Advertisement
Back