Brant Lawless 2018 DT (is now) available Miami should Evaluate him

Advertisement
LOL at his mother(?) calling him peewee.
s

Miami needs more country strong good old boys in the trenches. An if his momma calls him peewee then I am all good with it, because in a Oklahoma drill if it is a choice between a big country boy nick name peewee and one of these dt's with a top10 list of that changes daily, I will take peewee.

Go Canes

Sorry man, no way that chicks getting on top of me. The red dress chick is my type all day long. I ain’t letting no chick that outweighs me by fifty founds bouncing on me. I’m under 200 and I don’t think it’s too much too ask that a woman be under 2 bills as well.

Don't get me wrong that woman is pretty but this is more my style.

22351882_1689706444403883_6535907667129401344_n.jpg

LOL. The days of men going after women this thick are ending. Harlem and the Bronx have forever been changed by IG - hogs like her aren’t getting the same kind of attention anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Nothing wrong with a good o'le fashion thick American woman.

4f5a98f30d16e551545c6854335eb1fb.jpg

Brah, this chick’s *** is probably muddy 24/7. This is what’s wrong with America - women thinking they’re entitled to **** without putting any work into themselves.

LOL. The days of men going after women this thick are ending. Harlem and the Bronx have forever been changed by IG - hogs like her aren’t getting the same kind of attention anymore.

Negativo bro thickness will always be found uptown. In my best black panther voice "big gurls forevah"

Go Canes

181042192M31F2_307.jpg

Last edited:
Brah, this chick’s *** is probably muddy 24/7. This is what’s wrong with America - women thinking they’re entitled to **** without putting any work into themselves.

my Cane brother the only thing muddy is your mouth from tossing all that twiggy salad!

Go Canes

Advertisement
Negativo bro thickness will always be found uptown. In my best black panther voice "big gurls forevah"

Go Canes

I live and work uptown... trust me, these girls are as vain as white girls. And this isn’t TV copycat bull**** (e.g. freakishly thin waist and fake booty), I’m talking Serena and Venus CrossFit types.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On the one hand I want to lock this thread since it's so off-track. On the other.......

Advertisement
Back