Brant Lawless 2018 DT (is now) available Miami should Evaluate him

gettyimages-846371958.jpg
If memory serves me correctly that picture looks like it was taken very very close to the red light dowtrict in Amsterdam.

Advertisement
@Paranos ...go try the Ravenous Pig here in Orlando...I'm good friends with owners/Chefs Kevin and his wife...

They just opened up one in lake nona. It's on the list we were just talking about that last week. I have to confess we like 4 rivers, we went to the RP in WP one evening but it was packed, we even thought about the brewery behind it but they were packed also so ended up at the Coop ( which was pretty good surprisingly).

Thanks for the referral, I love the local story behind the RP an how it is UCF grad bringing a different flavor to Orlando.

Go Canes

They just opened up one in lake nona. It's on the list we were just talking about that last week. I have to confess we like 4 rivers, we went to the RP in WP one evening but it was packed, we even thought about the brewery behind it but they were packed also so ended up at the Coop ( which was pretty good surprisingly).

Thanks for the referral, I love the local story behind the RP an how it is UCF grad bringing a different flavor to Orlando.

Go Canes
Was at the Coop last week....Love 4 Rivers Brisket sandwich w/ two sides....

Paranos...I'm half ****** half Italian...best of both worlds...I'm an Executive Corporate Chef for a Restaurant Group in Florida....

If you ever want a neighborhood pizzeria taste of home (Tri-State) you should try goodfellas in Waterford Lakes (East Orlando). They have been there for 15+ years and never advertise just use word of mouth.

Go Canes

If you ever want a neighborhood pizzeria taste of home (Tri-State) you should try goodfellas in Waterford Lakes (East Orlando). They have been there for 15+ years and never advertise just use word of mouth.

Go Canes
For Pizza..I go to Planet Pizza in Downtown Orlando...little hole in the wall..but very good...or Cafe Luna in Baldwin Park....When I'm in Miami...Miami's Best (just reopened)...and since I'm in NYC alot....Totonno's in Brooklyn....or the Original Rays Best in Manhattan...

Advertisement
You sound like you speak from experience. Are you a closet chubby chasing crease cheese sniffer, it's okay we won't judge you.

Go Canes

You know you want some of this, **** I know I do.
1009590_001_1.jpg

Uhhhhhh Nope. You keep thinking that though if it amuses your tiny little brain.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back