Branson Dean...I am a '91 Boiler Grad and 40 year Canes fan.

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
55-year-old grew up 10 miles from South Bend and loved the Canes since '82. I also graduated from Purdue (BS in Management) in 19991.
Branson Dean is one of the most well-spoken, communicative guys I have heard. Tells it how it is and explains **** well.
Proud of what he has done here. Boiler Up!!! He don't get much love.

Keep getting cats like him in the portal, please.

:neonu:

Advertisement
55-year-old grew up 10 miles from South Bend and loved the Canes since '82. I also graduated from Purdue (BS in Management) in 19991.
Branson Dean is one of the most well-spoken, communicative guys I have heard. Tells it how it is and explains **** well.

Have the Canes won # 6 by 19991?

Mad Mushroom pizza on Purdue’s campus was good

Advertisement

Love the kid.

But

Do Not Say That Season 1 GIF by Paramount+

Advertisement
Back