Brandon Powell

uummm can people please stop with this Greg Reid comparison bs.

Like who the f*ck is a greg reid??..a **** nobody....like he was some star or something..

BP is a running back through and through...and after a year through UTOUCH should be a solid 5'8-5'9 185-10- which is what we need him at as i think the kid just will be an explosive guy....he mightnot shirt as we can use him on kr/pr right now imo.

At cb dont think he is as needed...sure he can play it imo...but i like the kid more on offense.

People making mistakes comparing to this guy to Dallas Crawford just because they're both short. This dude's a way better RB than Dallas. I'd sure as **** give him a chance to play RB. Not like we're stacked at that position anyway, and he's a TD waiting to happen. I don't like his body type all that much at CB anyway.

Where were you guys last night when I needed you!? LOL

Advertisement
Pecos the Diver, when this kid actually had to go toe to toe with athletes just as good as him he had a hard time. Not because of speed or agility. He just couldnt take the pounding. You are thinking this kid is like 185. Hes not. He MIGHT be 175. Listen to ya boy when I tell you buddy reminds me of Greg Reid. Yeah he COULD be a good RB for us. But he could be a GREAT CB. JMO. And if we get DC there wont be a need for him at RB.

But there will be a need at DB. He will be a RS-Fr when Tracy/A.Crawford and Hope are seniors. Burns will be a JR and if you let folks on here tell it they expect him to leave early. So thats FOUR DBs gone that year alone. (Tracy COULD leave early next year also)

Point being, He has a higher ceiling and the need is more at DB.

Duke was 5-10 176 his sr. Year of hs. Move him to corner? I'm not saying put him at RB either. If everyone is saying he's physical enough to play safety or corner then how would he not be physical enough to redshirt and put on some mass to carry the ball? You're basically saying he's not durable enough to take hits and carry the ball, so you want him to move to defense to make tackles and man up physically on wrs? Ok.

Isn't this what corn elder was for ? Everyone complaining about lack of depth at the ball carrier position while we move elder to db coupled along with some more young dbs , but you want to take the ball out of the hands of easily one of the most explosive players we have in the class? Seems legit. He'd make more of a positive impact on the game getting the ball 5-10 times a game instead of playing defense imo
Duke was 5'9" 188

Rb all day ,every day.

Some of you are acting like we're running three yards and a cloud of dust offense . Or there's only one rb that'll carry the ball 30+ times a game . We'll have a stable of guys , who'll get their touches. Not one guy will be the horse .

Use this kid like Mccluster...... running the ball, return game and in the passing game. He's a special talent that can be used in multiple facets.

Btw, folks are sleeping on his explosion . He's already electric with the ball, just imagine if he's not playing both ways. Most stud rb's doesnt play offense and defense all game.

I think people are way overreacting to his size, college S&C will have him at 185-190 lbs in no time.

Pecos the Diver, when this kid actually had to go toe to toe with athletes just as good as him he had a hard time. Not because of speed or agility. He just couldnt take the pounding. You are thinking this kid is like 185. Hes not. He MIGHT be 175. Listen to ya boy when I tell you buddy reminds me of Greg Reid. Yeah he COULD be a good RB for us. But he could be a GREAT CB. JMO. And if we get DC there wont be a need for him at RB.

But there will be a need at DB. He will be a RS-Fr when Tracy/A.Crawford and Hope are seniors. Burns will be a JR and if you let folks on here tell it they expect him to leave early. So thats FOUR DBs gone that year alone. (Tracy COULD leave early next year also)

Point being, He has a higher ceiling and the need is more at DB.

Duke was 5-10 176 his sr. Year of hs. Move him to corner? I'm not saying put him at RB either. If everyone is saying he's physical enough to play safety or corner then how would he not be physical enough to redshirt and put on some mass to carry the ball? You're basically saying he's not durable enough to take hits and carry the ball, so you want him to move to defense to make tackles and man up physically on wrs? Ok.

Isn't this what corn elder was for ? Everyone complaining about lack of depth at the ball carrier position while we move elder to db coupled along with some more young dbs , but you want to take the ball out of the hands of easily one of the most explosive players we have in the class? Seems legit. He'd make more of a positive impact on the game getting the ball 5-10 times a game instead of playing defense imo
Duke was 5'9" 188

Every where I saw was 5'10 176. Recruiting sites all had him between 175-180 range. Even in the playoffs pregame , he was listen 176.

Advertisement
Back