Brandon Powell offered

Advertisement
hope it aint too late...im down in taking this kid ALLLL DAY....

He's friends with Dennis Turner so it cant hurt....kid maybe the best rb in broward....and thats with Sony who is a beast....

Advertisement
Good. Powell looks dynamic on his HL tape. Would love to land this kid and maybe go after another power back in place of Gresham..

This can't hurt (posted 2 hours ago)

BNifVi_CEAA6eKu.jpg:large

"Get to run some routes with the Hall of Fame Wide Receiver, Michael Irvin!! Perks of training with @tonysands24 "

Advertisement
Its about time Adding him and Berrios would put UM's screen game in some great shape for years to come and they can both redshirt in 2014 then bring that speed to the field for 2015.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
aww ish he trains with Tony Sands.....yup we might have a go...I think Tony Sands is Mike's(Mike Irvin) nephew. He played for Kansas back in the day also his son did too.

http://getsandsational.com/

Sands other son will be a big time prospect for sta also.

I would take him at running back, along with Yearby and one more (hopefully Cook). All this stuff about "big backs" is chin music to me...just find me guys that can do the job, no matter how big.

Reminds me of Chris Thompson. No wonder Coley likes him, nice little cutback runner for that zone scheme.

Advertisement
This can't hurt (posted 2 hours ago)

"Get to run some routes with the Hall of Fame Wide Receiver, Michael Irvin!! Perks of training with @tonysands24 �������� "

Someone needs to let him know once he's a Cane, he gets a lifetime of perks like this!

Advertisement
Back