Brandon Odoi Notes On Butch And The Search

Why would someone who isn't a Miami fan run a Miami site?

Also, lmao at Sarkisian being mentioned.

Advertisement
Yeah, you kinda lost me with the Sark idea. Miami doesn't need an addict as coach in any capacity.
Interesting, and while sarkisian will appeal for his coaching abilities his off the field will quickly detract the possibility of him coming here especially at Miami

Yeah, you kinda lost me with the Sark idea. Miami doesn't need an addict as coach in any capacity.
Interesting, and while sarkisian will appeal for his coaching abilities his off the field will quickly detract the possibility of him coming here especially at Miami

the only addiction our HC needs is winning and being a savage

Advertisement
His info on Olsen and Cook is not inside information. That was his prediction on how they would turn out as players.

Inside information would be that the knowledge that the Admin is in the works of firing Golden right before it happened.

No Brandon Odoi runs CaneInsider

He got relieved of his duties at CaneInsider. He ran that place like a dictator and chased off quality posters. The one thing that really hurt his cause was when he said that Jimbo would go to Texas (this was while they were in the running the for the '13 national title).

Of all of the conjecture and BS that I have seen over the course of this search...this may be the worst. Sarkisian? I literally spewed coffee out of my nose at that one. Fortunately it didn't ruin my computer.

Advertisement
You're an ***. The guy has been clean for how long? He did a Great job as interim coach at USC, it's not as if he got fired from there he walked because of Principal. He got picked up by LSU after sitting out a year. He deserved the shot to be the Head Coach. Great recruiter, he's tenacious, and his players get Drafted.

Maybe Orgeron can take Sarkisian to AA meetings.

The irony of the Bob Stoops pitch is that OU is likely the only lock in the CFB Playoffs right now. I think if OU wasn't able to close out the year they way they did, he might have been a candidate. No way he goes now.

What would be cool is having Ken Dorsey as Coach-in-waiting. He'd be like our Mike Gundy.

Pretty realistic take by Odoi, very believable. I still think they will pass on Butch due to national perceptions and pick Schiano instead. He is a
Better game day coach then Butch.

Advertisement
wasnt the mario stuff written exactly that way on this board like 2 weeks ago? its a copy and paste lol

Assistant names to keep in the back of your head under Butch Davis:

Ed Orgeron-the kind of coach-in-waiting candidate that’s really attractive. Coached in Miami under Jimmy Johnson.

Steve Sarkisian– Has spent a lot of time in South Florida recently. Has the offensive credentials the Miami brass favors moving forward.

Jeez, does he even bother to write what he wrote or does he just spit out everything he hears? anyone with a brain would tell him that neither of these have any chance of coming to fruition.

Oregeron as a HCIW is a disaster and Sark?!? The person who fed him this info was probably laughing after he told him.

Advertisement
I want butch but this guy doesn't know anything. Keep dreaming with the whole Mario coach in waiting thing lol.

Still think it's gotta be butch. If they want to create excitement and buzz and put more people in the stands, he is the much better choice than schiano

Advertisement
Back