Brandon Odoi Notes On Butch And The Search

Advertisement
The irony of the Bob Stoops pitch is that OU is likely the only lock in the CFB Playoffs right now. I think if OU wasn't able to close out the year they way they did, he might have been a candidate. No way he goes now.

What would be cool is having Ken Dorsey as Coach-in-waiting. He'd be like our Mike Gundy.

Just wait until he turns 40!

Brandon Odohi? The guy that ran CaneInsider into the ground single-handily? He's a Northwestern alumn or something. Cannot figure why in the world he continues to "report" on the Canes. First class moron.

From odoi on Twitter
Tifwiw
Tweet 1
"Looks like an announcement is coming tomorrow regarding Miami's next head coach."

Tweet 2
"Don't know who, players told to expect a decision tomorrow. Tomorrow is earlier than guidance I was given before so very interesting. #Canes "

Advertisement
From odoi on Twitter
Tifwiw
Tweet 1
"Looks like an announcement is coming tomorrow regarding Miami's next head coach."

Tweet 2
"Don't know who, players told to expect a decision tomorrow. Tomorrow is earlier than guidance I was given before so very interesting. #Canes "

Sounds like Richt if that's the case

From odoi on Twitter
Tifwiw
Tweet 1

Tweet 2

Or Richt failed the interview and its Butch?

None of that is true.

The guy is making **** up, just like Ferman.

Happened when Coker and Shannon were fired. These guys are professional BS artists.

Advertisement
From odoi on Twitter
Tifwiw
Tweet 1

Tweet 2

We better hope Richt, but apparently he has not been to campus yet, Blake went to Ga for the meeting. So
Pray- Richt
Hope-Butch
Hope- Mullen
Evil witch craft voodoo doll- Mario/Schiano

From odoi on Twitter
Tifwiw
Tweet 1

Tweet 2

If the announcement is tomorrow I doubt it is Richt.

From odoi on Twitter
Tifwiw
Tweet 1

Tweet 2

Why? Smart deal got done in a blink of an eye. Why is it taking Miami weeks to do what everyone else is doing in days?

From odoi on Twitter
Tifwiw
Tweet 1

Tweet 2

I see it the opposite way, it's definitely Richt if it's tomorrow

Advertisement
From odoi on Twitter
Tifwiw
Tweet 1

Tweet 2

I see it the opposite way, it's definitely Richt if it's tomorrow

It's quite funny how ever night around this time someone reports that it's a done deal we have our man and then I wake up to a whole new story and another candidate. Tomorrow night I expect it to be schiano or Mullen.

Hard to believe anything this guy says. Just talking to get attention. Worthless tweets.

From odoi on Twitter
Tifwiw
Tweet 1

Tweet 2

Why? Smart deal got done in a blink of an eye. Why is it taking Miami weeks to do what everyone else is doing in days?

I don't think Richt would say yes that quickly given where he is in his life (just got canned somewhat unexpectedly after 15 years, his family wants him to take some time off, etc).

Advertisement

I don't think Richt would say yes that quickly given where he is in his life (just got canned somewhat unexpectedly after 15 years, his family wants him to take some time off, etc).

Are you saying that because you're hoping that ? Because I think he would , and has.

I guess we'll see tomorrow

Are you saying that because you're hoping that ? Because I think he would , and has.

I guess we'll see tomorrow

we will see. I would be happy with Richt as our coach.

Advertisement
Back