Brandon McGee

CaniacMike21

Senior
Most improved player on the team, IMO. Looks pretty solid in coverage and is actually tackling well this season.

Advertisement
remember the bash spree that was on him all off season. but he's come to ball out for his senior season its a bright spot on an otherwise disappointing d..

remember the bash spree that was on him all off season. but he's come to ball out for his senior season its a bright spot on an otherwise disappointing d..

The bashing spurned from Golden comments. Because in the spring game McGee looked like a beast. INT for 6, PBU all day, etc.

Yup. He's gonna be drafted...wouldn't shock me if he was drafted MUCH higher than many ever anticipated him to be after what we've seen Freshman to Junior year.

He will have a lot of good senior tape and he'll blow up workouts, surely run a 4.3. And at 6'0" and 190lbs...teams will eat that **** up.

Advertisement
Yup. He's gonna be drafted...wouldn't shock me if he was drafted MUCH higher than many ever anticipated him to be after what we've seen Freshman to Junior year.

He will have a lot of good senior tape and he'll blow up workouts, surely run a 4.3. And at 6'0" and 190lbs...teams will eat that **** up.

DVD pt. 2?

Advertisement
The bashing spurned from Golden comments. Because in the spring game McGee looked like a beast. INT for 6, PBU all day, etc.

The bashing came from horrible play since day 1 here. He is having a decent season and thats more than i could have expected.

Most certainly.

Advertisement
I don't want to hear it.. 99% of you posters had already dug his grave... LOL fake posters.. lol just plain fake. no sits left on the bus.

Glad for him...

It´s happens every year... and to think before the season some posters here wanted Golden to took his scholarship back. Smh...

The same thing with Sharpton in the near past. People need to understand some player will give us just a senior year, its like this in every college team. Now, if they suck as seniors...

Advertisement
I don't want to hear it.. 99% of you posters had already dug his grave... LOL fake posters.. lol just plain fake. no sits left on the bus.

Is anybody here denying that? There was no reason to have a positive attitude regarding McGee based on his previous 3 years here. Just fans giving him props.

I'm happy for him... I always said he was only offered because of his speed but he has put in work... I guess working with Al Harris and other workouts assigned by the staff helped him out... The kid is doing his thing...

Advertisement
Back