Brandon Loftus breaking it down

CanesSwaGG

Recruit
- Loftus saying theres 3 teams left in the running for his committment
- After visiting Penn State and not getting an offer, they're out of running for his services

Talking about the schools
- (FAU) Not a big school, just recently joined the BCS, says that there a team on the rise and it would be exciting to be on a team that has a winning record & going to a bowl game
- (Miami) loves the coaches & recruiting him the hardest
- (Wisconsin) Never visted the campus so i have no idea why there on this list. says Coach Busch came down in the spring and was talking to him. i dont even think he has a scholorship from Wisconsin lol.

Advertisement
Good sign that Wisky is recruiting him. Don't get the FAU lovefest with some of these kids

Advertisement
im sure there is a reason we are the only school really trying to get this kid.

im sure there is a reason we are the only school really trying to get this kid.

Having been following this kids recruitment much but from what I see he's got offers from Ole Miss , Missouri, Wisconsin and others so im not tripping especially when I trust Kehoes taste in lineman no doubt

Advertisement
Reminds me of Gadbois. That might be because he is a tall white guy and I am too lazy to do any further thinking this morning.

He's never visited Wisconsin and mentions that he talked to their safeties coach in the spring when discussing their interest in him. Yeah, he's not going there unfortunately. I also love how Penn State is "out of the running for his services" when they never offered. Seems like they didn't have any interest in being in the running in the first place.

This just seems like another highly questionable OL take. Gotta be honest. Have to hope we land guys like Merrick, Dowdy, and Milo to help bolster the class and allow us to move on from some of these early OL commits.

Advertisement
He's never visited Wisconsin and mentions that he talked to their safeties coach in the spring when discussing their interest in him. Yeah, he's not going there unfortunately. I also love how Penn State is "out of the running for his services" when they never offered. Seems like they didn't have any interest in being in the running in the first place.

This just seems like another highly questionable OL take. Gotta be honest. Have to hope we land guys like Merrick, Dowdy, and Milo to help bolster the class and allow us to move on from some of these early OL commits.
NO this kid is the goods.

This guy seems like he has a lot of uncommittable offers, not that is means nothing, but this kid should not be a take by all means. I will feel better about our chances with Milo, Dowdy, and Merrick if this kid does not commit. Time for the staff to start being real and focusing on talent that does not leave one scratching their head. IMO Merrick, Dowdy, Milo and a couple other defensive studs can really turn our class around and make everyone look at it as a good class with less complaints.

This guy seems like he has a lot of uncommittable offers, not that is means nothing, but this kid should not be a take by all means. I will feel better about our chances with Milo, Dowdy, and Merrick if this kid does not commit. Time for the staff to start being real and focusing on talent that does not leave one scratching their head. IMO Merrick, Dowdy, Milo and a couple other defensive studs can really turn our class around and make everyone look at it as a good class with less complaints.

100% agree with you & dont forget Tyree St. Louis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back