Brandon Hill - Pitt Commit

JMG

Sophomore
Brandon Hill, Wekiva, Safety

Kid is physical and has excellent ball skills.

Very strong at the point of attack and looks the part. The staff should definitely keep an eye on this kid he looks like a tremendous player.

Film from his first game of the year 2018

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lattadiuos McCluggins III.. Safety outta central Florida. Class of 2020.. watch out for that young man. He is related to former Raven Cardiffeon McCluggin

I dont know man I dont know man, for me i dont like that tape for a miami safety
I like him as a nickel.

Excellent ball skills and has a nose for the ball.

We screwed up by not offering Antwan Collier. He looked great and has a ton of upside moving forward.

Advertisement
One issue that the staff may have is his long speed--this 2018 season in the 100 meters best times was 11.85. Best ever 100m when he was lighter as a sophomore was 11.48.

Lattadiuos McCluggins III.. Safety outta central Florida. Class of 2020.. watch out for that young man. He is related to former Raven Cardiffeon McCluggin

I think the McCluggins are some kin to the Boozler kid that played here (he was AMAZING in the East/West College Bowl). The staff might be able to make some inroads through him.

download (6).jpg

I think the McCluggins are some kin to the Boozler kid that played here (he was AMAZING in the East/West College Bowl). The staff might be able to make some inroads through him.

View attachment 63010

I liked that Boozler kid, he was legit. Sucks he had that career ending injury.

I just wish we recruited the west coast and had a shot at one of my all-time favorite recruits Huka'lakanaka Hakanakaheekalucka'hukahakafaka from Hawaii or Samoa (can’t remember which one). That kid was a bruiser.

I just wish we recruited the west coast and had a shot at one of my all-time favorite recruits Huka'lakanaka Hakanakaheekalucka'hukahakafaka from Hawaii or Samoa (can’t remember which one). That kid was a bruiser.

Agreed. And I still remember that headline like it was yesterday:
"Green Bay Loses Goolius Boozler to Gall Bladder"

I hear Boozler started drinkin after his career was short.
Nothing gives me the blues like a Booze Abuser Boozler. smh

Advertisement
He doesnt look that explosive to me for some reason. He also has some stiff *** hips. Linebacker maybe?

He doesnt look that explosive to me for some reason. He also has some stiff *** hips. Linebacker maybe?

Yeah his speed is lacking for a Miami safety, but he's got great hands. Plus with his size, he looks like he'll probably be a LB at the next level. Given our current LB class though, I highly doubt he'll be in this class.

Advertisement

Don't like long names...I'm getting old and get tired at end of long names....glad Shalalalala moved on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back