Brandon Harris Lands with the Titans

Advertisement
Last Season titans had Alteraun verner. He is with Tampa Bay now. I think Brandon Harris will get a lot of playing time.

i wish brandon had stayed 4 years. this staff would have prepped him a little better. They turned brandon mcgee around and have down a good job with the db's we have now.

Advertisement
Nice to hear. Hope he proves the doubters wrong. Brandon should have stayed 1 more year, but he is 100% Cane.

Ehh as a Titan fan, this doesn't excite me. Jason McCourty is a top 10 CB but the #2 job is unknown. Coty Sensabaugh and Blidi Wreh-Wilson were competing for the job and neither looked very good in preseason. I hope Brandon can turn it around but I highly doubt it.

Advertisement
McCourty Top 10, in what league? Not the NFL, maybe in the AFC South. Harris is clearly better than Sensabaugh and Wilson (huge disappointment). Titan's biggest problem, Whisenhunt.

Ehh as a Titan fan, this doesn't excite me. Jason McCourty is a top 10 CB but the #2 job is unknown. Coty Sensabaugh and Blidi Wreh-Wilson were competing for the job and neither looked very good in preseason. I hope Brandon can turn it around but I highly doubt it.

McCourty Top 10, in what league? Not the NFL, maybe in the AFC South. Harris is clearly better than Sensabaugh and Wilson (huge disappointment). Titan's biggest problem, Whisenhunt.

McCourty is really good, he'd start for any team in the league.

Exactly and calling Harris better than Sensabaugh or Wilson is pushing it. Sensabaugh has proved he's a solid NB, Harris hasn't. Wilson is an unknown at this point but neither looked very good in preseason as an outside CB but then again, the whole D looked like trash in preseason. Harris has been trash since he entered the league. Loved him at The U but he's hasn't been a very good pro. Also as far as Whisenhunt, he's definitely and upgrade over Mike Munchak. I'm not a huge fan of Whiz but he has had success in this league especially with getting QB production.

With 2 corners on 30 teams across the league, starting for any team doesn't make you Top 10.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back