Brandon Cleveland JR HL

Advertisement
Yes. He's also going to be 16 at the start of his senior year. Young prospect.
Not that I'm an expert but find it hard to judge him as a DT prospect from that film. Seems agile and quick, but question is interior power, hands, punch, drive. Hearing he's only 16 is good - he has a lot of room to develop.

Advertisement
Not that I'm an expert but find it hard to judge him as a DT prospect from that film. Seems agile and quick, but question is interior power, hands, punch, drive. Hearing he's only 16 is good - he has a lot of room to develop.

I agree. Size and physicality is my question. Hard to tell against that level of competition, but he does not look huge.

An in-person camp evaluation would answer a lot of questions about body type. Hopefully he goes to Paradise.

I agree with you. Size and physicality is my question. Hard to tell against that level of competition, but he does not look huge.

An in-person camp evaluation would answer a lot of questions about body type. Hopefully he goes to Paradise.
Possible 3-4 DE as well?

I live in Tampa, Go Bucs! He a legit 6'3" but I haven't seen any of his games. He could easily be 280lbs by the time he hits campus and 310lbs in a couple years. Like all players it's tough to tell how much dogg they got in them.

Advertisement
I agree. Size and physicality is my question. Hard to tell against that level of competition, but he does not look huge.

He from film looks to be in that 6'1-6'2 range.

I honestly like you said would think he needs to perform in front of Jess Simpson ina camp setting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back