Brandon Cleveland decommited

Advertisement
Hate to see kids play themselves out here. NFL GM’s aren’t going to care about that 4 years of Alabama front running when your film has 50 total snaps on it lol. People need to be in these kids ears that your biggest offer is not always going to be the best offer for you. Go somewhere that fits you & will let you rock out. Long term, you’ll benefit way more.

Logic is lost in recruiting with all the attention and media coverage involved. It's easy to just go to Bama expecting to win a Natty every year and end up in the league (and props to Saban for not letting that attitude bring down the program because he does a good job of cutting bait once he realizes a player isn't going to work out for them). You see way too many head scratching decision$ being each year where everyone knows that it isn't going to work out (Darnell Washington last year was prime example but there's plenty more).

I’m not sure why people are so down on Diaz. We improved on the field and continue to recruit better and better. He’s shown to make changes to staff members that don’t perform. What more do people want out of the guy? It takes time to win. I cannot imagine what people would have said about Dabo his first 3 years
Dabo isn’t sitting on our recruiting base. manny’s been here a ******* decade with this defense that gets shredded whenever we play anyone. We won a bunch of close close games. How is it that hard to understand still

Dabo isn’t sitting on our recruiting base. manny’s been here a ******* decade with this defense that gets shredded whenever we play anyone. We won a bunch of close close games. How is it that hard to understand still
We seemed to over the years went to ME ball them if that didn’t work we went to cheap shots then the pointer finger came out.

till we learn Brother, Passion and sacrifice to pull your self out of a game because your tired or beaten up so your BROTHER whom sees the problem sits and wonder where the TEAM SACRIFICE???

When our pride is dumped our talent and team will SHINE and very tough to beat.

Championships are the road less traveled that’s why players and coach cry winning them and losing them , get back on that road less traveled is NOT easy.

I really hope we learn Passion this year or we’ll be forced to repeat what we claim we hate.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back