2025 Brandon Caesar 3* DL From Cleveland

Advertisement
Mark Caesar was a very productive player at UM. And he was the first and only player I ever saw repping the FOI on his game towel (Fruit of Islam-young members of the Nation).
He did some serious time for selling heroin.

Advertisement
Is this his son?

Mark Caesar was a very productive player at UM. And he was the first and only player I ever saw repping the FOI on his game towel (Fruit of Islam-young members of the Nation).

No idea. As soon as I saw the name I flashed back to #76.
I remember the FOI towel as well.
Did not know about the heroin however I sincerely hope he got his **** together.

Advertisement
Oh man I love a good caesar. Especially a chicken caesar wrap. With the fresh crispy romaine, or a big salad with some legit garlic croutons. Not much better.

Oh man I love a good caesar. Especially a chicken caesar wrap. With the fresh crispy romaine, or a big salad with some legit garlic croutons. Not much better.
Wet Hot American Summer Cooking GIF by NETFLIX

Ohio or Tennessee?
Oh10. This is my neck o’ the woods, my nephew is going to be a freshman at Glenville, he played for Ted Ginn, Jr’s Ginn Elite team the last 4 years. Heights is just outside of Cleveland, it’s a program on the rise. I’ll definitely pass along any intel I get about him and any other kid that we may have interest in. Hopefully coach C will give my boy a look at some point.

Advertisement
Is this his son?

Wasn’t Mark from the Brick City, Newark?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back