Branden Jennings (LB) - Transfer Portal

Advertisement
View attachment 168945
His pops was bradley jennings, a lb that went to carol city and won a st champ then and ended up at fsu from 1997-2001.
Here is the link: https://247sports.com/player/branden-jennings-46049721/

Mario knew what he was doing by getting quality kids and saving some scholarships for the tp. We need some lbs here and Branden was one of the higher rated lb's in the tp, hes from florida, and his pops has roots to miami.
Does he have any brothers?

Advertisement
Does he have any brothers?
As EL mentioned, his younger brother signed with Indiana. They seem to think it's somewhat likely Branden, who was All-American-Freshman, may join his Bro at Indiana since he reportedly hasn't visited anywhere else. There was some talk he may return to Maryland, but when that didn't happen Dec 15th, thats peetered out, especially since Maryland just got 2 new LBs, one a surprise flip.

There is also some talk of FSU. Branden was injured in September, but seems to have recovered. This portal thing is almost a month old for him now (Nov 30th i think he entered.)

Advertisement
I don't know if he's any good or not, but I can't imagine Bradley will have too much good to say about his time here!
Bradley was given every chance imaginable to deliver. He got way more PT than his performance warranted. He should be nothing but grateful for the loyalty Manny & Miami showed him. He should have been riding the pine.

Also, we have a new coach and it's a new day so everyone should forget the experience of the past and focus instead on the great potential for the future with Mario at the helm!

Advertisement
Love this kid, been watching him since he was 5. That being said, I REALLY doubt he comes here. Wouldn’t put it at 0% because Mario, but it’s got to be pretty close to 0%.

Edit: his dad would be a starter here tomorrow at his current age.

Advertisement
I don't know if he's any good or not, but I can't imagine Bradley will have too much good to say about his time here!
I mean he started and had absolutely no business even playing so not sure how mad he should be.

But i agree it probably doesn't help haha.

View attachment 168945
His pops was bradley jennings, a lb that went to carol city and won a st champ then and ended up at fsu from 1997-2001.

Mario knew what he was doing by getting quality kids and saving some scholarships for the tp. We need some lbs here and Branden was one of the higher rated lb's in the tp, hes from florida, and his pops has roots to miami.
Cary Elwes Laughing GIF

I remember meeting this kid, in the mall in jax fl. He was all decked out in cane gear from head to toe. Once he saw my cane tattoo we began to chop it up a bit. He promised he would be a hurricane at the end of the day to play with his brother. Now see where lying gets you lol.😂

View attachment 168945

My sauces tell me he entered the wrong portal. He entered the LaCross portal. Not football.

Advertisement
Back