2026 Brady Hart QB from Cocoa

Advertisement
“Miami and pretty much every school in the country is wanting to see my early season film because I didn’t have much film last year,” Hart shared. “You can only go to so many schools and throw, but you can definitely get your film out to other schools that have not seen you throw. Then they get to see the talent you bring and the things you have to offer.”

Advertisement
His '25 WR Boggs is a baller too. Went for 10 receptions for 218 yards & 3 TDs on Venice & FSU 5* DB commit Charles Lester.

11 rec, 180 yards and 4 TDs vs STA last week.
It’s been just three games for the defending Florida state champion Cocoa Tigers thus far in 2023, but there is a new duo that has taken the Sunshine State by storm in the process. It’s 2026 quarterback Brady Hart and 2025 wide receiver Jayvan Boggs. Hart, on a head-turning 6-foot-4 frame, has already crossed over the 1,000-yard mark as a passer, to go along with 10 touchdown passes thus far. Nearly half of those yards are accounted for by Boggs, who is counted upon even more when it matters, as he has seven of Hart’s TDs to his name. Just as impressively, the last two opponents Cocoa has faced are also state-championship caliber in Venice High School and Ft. Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas.

Advertisement
Hart and Boggs destroyed STA earlier this year I believe they were just as lethal as the Bailey and Smith from Chaminade.

Javion Hilson Jr. DE for Cocoa is an absolute game wrecker too.
He’s committed to Alabama.

Cocoa is a top 3 team in the state -They maybe the best team but, will never know-
They are loaded with talent Ryan Schneider the HC has done a great job there-He’s the former OC at STA-He also was a legendary QB At Plantation HS with his WR Kevin Beard he was a star at UCF as well set records there.

Brevard County's finest, need to land Boggs followed by Hart
I watched both Friday in Tally and Boggs was pretty much bottled up by Chalil Cummings of Bradford. Most of his catches were off screens and he got zero separation. He did draw some holding calls. The Qb is a good HS qb but nothing about him blew me away. Other than he has a Glennon like neck to see over the line with. Imo he’s a D1 qb but not Miami caliber.

Their offense and scheme is next level though. Bradford was lining up in 12 personnel every play and pounding the ball up the middle like it’s 1988. Coaching and game plan was a total mismatch. It’s amazing Bradford got this far with zero passing game other than just throwing it up to Chalil 6-8 times a game.

I watched both Friday in Tally and Boggs was pretty much bottled up by Chalil Cummings of Bradford. Most of his catches were off screens and he got zero separation. He did draw some holding calls. The Qb is a good HS qb but nothing about him blew me away. Other than he has a Glennon like neck to see over the line with. Imo he’s a D1 qb but not Miami caliber.

Their offense and scheme is next level though. Bradford was lining up in 12 personnel every play and pounding the ball up the middle like it’s 1988. Coaching and game plan was a total mismatch. It’s amazing Bradford got this far with zero passing game other than just throwing it up to Chalil 6-8 times a game.

Ryan Schneider, Plantation and UCF legend.

Advertisement
Miami, Florida State, LSU, Notre Dame, and Florida, those are the four that have really been reaching out,” Hart shared. “Notre Dame maybe reaching out the most.”

Advertisement
discusses how success on the field is already impacting Colorado and Miami recruiting,

Wait What success has Colorado had on the field? LOL

Mr Wonderful Wwe GIF

TOP UNDERCLASSMEN:

Brady Hart: It was an overall solid showing for Hart, who has added some good mass. He's got a baseball background, which allows him to generate plenty of torque as he drives his plant foot into the ground and releases with authority over the top. Hart showed no real limitations with his arm and was able to reach all different corners of the field. He was already being considered for a spot in the inaugural Top247 for the class of 2026 and Sunday’s performance could move him higher up the board. As a sophomore, Hart led Cocoa to a 2S title as he completed just under 66% of his passes for 3,759 yards with 41 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He raved about recent trips to Notre Dame, Florida, Penn State and Miami.

Advertisement
Back