Bradley Jennings Jr Smash

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought he had a pretty solid game and was out best LB last night. Looked very natural out there.
If only we could put his instincts/football smarts into a vial and inject them into McCloud's body...
I think it's safe to say he will only get better. It's good to see a linebacker in that crouched stance, always thought shaq and especially pickneys stances were too high

Advertisement
I think we are a better team with McCloud on the bench. I though Steed and Jennings was the combo we should have seen the most of. 53 got gashed their whole first drive. They were literally targeting him. He made the wrong read on the second TD too.
I liked what I saw from Jennings. He’s solid. He will only get better as he gets more and more game experience.

Advertisement
These might be the least talented Lbs we’ve ever had.
Based on what you've seen you think Jennings is less talented then shaq or a Daryl sharpton? Athletically he moves better in space then those 2 to me. Also brooks, huff, flagg, Cave, and probably even McCloud are more "talented" then Pickneys. Talent doesn't always equate to level of play tho.

Regarding Jennings yes, less talented than those too.
Brooks is all greentree so far. Has he made a play yet?
I shouldn’t put the freshman in the no talent class . I was referring more to the vets. Very very average.
Based on what you've seen you think Jennings is less talented then shaq or a Daryl sharpton? Athletically he moves better in space then those 2 to me. Also brooks, huff, flagg, Cave, and probably even McCloud are more "talented" then Pickneys. Talent doesn't always equate to level of play th

BJ had better instincts than Shaq imo. Shaq was out of place and fooled all the time.

Advertisement
Based on what you've seen you think Jennings is less talented then shaq or a Daryl sharpton? Athletically he moves better in space then those 2 to me. Also brooks, huff, flagg, Cave, and probably even McCloud are more "talented" then Pickneys. Talent doesn't always equate to level of play tho.
Pick was a trash talker who was inconsistent. Fans like he popped off at the mouth Brooks is around the ball all the time. After seeing steed and Bj I’m less worried. I thought our defense looked faster. Always guys around the ball.

Regarding Jennings yes, less talented than those too.
Brooks is all greentree so far. Has he made a play yet?
I shouldn’t put the freshman in the no talent class . I was referring more to the vets. Very very average.
I'm sorry bro I can't agree. Shaq Is very limited is space and almost no change of direction. From what we've seen from a 1 game sample Jennings looks just as strong and at least as fast as shaq. Same thing goes for sharpton he was very stiff. I'm really not understanding the Jennings hate on here.

Pick was a trash talker who was inconsistent. Fans like he popped off at the mouth Brooks is around the ball all the time. After seeing steed and Bj I’m less worried. I thought our defense looked faster. Always guys around the ball.
I like trash talkers too bro, but as you highlighted Pick left a lot to be desired. He seemed pretty smart but he guessed too much. To compound the fact that he was small and besides last year not really in shape.

I'm sorry bro I can't agree. Shaq Is very limited is space and almost no change of direction. From what we've seen from a 1 game sample Jennings looks just as strong and at least as fast as shaq. Same thing goes for sharpton he was very stiff. I'm really not understanding the Jennings hate on here.
BJ hasn’t played in how long and sniffing plays out. Shaq always got fooled. I use to wonder if it was Shaq of coaching but after watching BJ. It might have been Shaq

Advertisement
Back