Bradley Jennings, Jr - LB signs with Canes (title edited)

Advertisement
I first recall him as a middle school sprinter for I believe the Richmond MS who posted a time of around 25 seconds as a tall skinny kid.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll tell you what. We might not have the greatest class star wise or ranking wise but here's a fact. Every guy we have tries to kill what they hit. Can't ask for much more then that. Couple that with the killers we already have & the physco DC we have & it's a match made in heaven.

Sounds abut right.

Advertisement
For all the dead period negativity on this board, this is definitely a breath of fresh air. If you're not excited about our front seven 2-deep and STs, you're not a football fan

impressive tape, I'm not familiar with his recruitment though why didnt he sign with his pop's alma mater?

Advertisement
impressive tape, I'm not familiar with his recruitment though why didnt he sign with his pop's alma mater?

Some will say it's because he was not good enough and hence why he came here. Didn't you know that all the better players are on other teams?

Some will say it's because he was not good enough and hence why he came here. Didn't you know that all the better players are on other teams?

That's right. If he flipped from fsu to us it's because they didn't really want him and he's not that good.

Advertisement
With how bad F$U needs LBs, they can lie and say oh he wasn't a take for us, but that is only b/c they thought they had him in the bag and we just recruited the F$U legacy harder.

Kid is a baller, and should be in the 2 deep by mid year.

F$U's has a garbage LB corp (even though they are always signing 4&5star LBs lol), so they need all the help they can get.

But of course Jennings Jr isn't a take for them...

LMAO

Last edited:
i wished his dad was a cane...he was an enforcer for fsu and a carol city dude. Crazy we got two REAL CAROL CITY kids in Pinkney and Jennings who moved to Jacksonville commit to play with us and both of them are linebackers.

Hard to go wrong with Carol City boys even if they leave town. I hate it when we miss out of any. Defense just got nastier.

With how bad F$U needs LBs, they can lie and say oh he wasn't a take for us, but that is only b/c they thought they had him in the bag and we just recruited the F$U legacy harder.

Kid is a baller, and should be in the 2 deep by mid year.

F$U's has a garbage LB corp (even though they are always signing 4&5star LBs lol), so they need all the help they can get.

But of course Jennings Jr isn't a take for them...

LMAO
Jennings outsmarted those cumbags. He tweeted his written FSU offer right before he decommitted and flipped to us.

Advertisement
Back