Bradley Jennings JR. getting ready to flip

can someone with access please post the full article from 247?

Why your cheap republican *** cant afford access? Wouldnt that be like providing welfare to the poor that you guys love to b:tch about?

cause I'm working paying and having my pay go to taxes for all you welfare and govt handout moochers

Why are you looking for handouts? It seems like you need to look for a better paying job you lazy bum. Sound familiar?

How in the **** did we go from talking about a linebacker recruit to politics you two can go find a f****** room

This **** loves to spit his fox news bull sh:t in football threads just thought I would bust his balls

Advertisement
I predict a top 8 class if we beat FSU, top 15 if we don't tbh

Honestly agree. If we beat them that will prove we're really on our way to being elite again. A 4 point loss does nothing for us, Al was okay with losing as long as it was kinda close
This makes no sense. We could beat them and they go 5-7. Or we win and go 6-6, then what? We will get commits when they see us out there playing aggressive and with a lot of energy. The wins will take care of themselves and kids will jump on to play in the schemes if they like it.....or not if they don't. Beating FSU helps. Not be all end all. We'll beat them though I feel. Their QB sucks

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Are you ****ting me? He was retweeting pics of his official FSU offer all day today lmao. That's a little sketch

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
FSU doesn't even want him. It's a courtesy to his dad. They are happy he decommitted.

why they sending official offers today to him then fool smh

CoyypvdWAAEb1l7.jpg

FSU doesn't even want him. It's a courtesy to his dad. They are happy he decommitted.

Lulz at Jimbo letting a kid he doesn't want take a slot from a blue chip recruit as a favor to a mediocre former player with no connection to Jimbo. This is a man who would **** on Bowden's grave, yet he's going to kowtow to a former player who is best known for getting shot before the draft?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay, so even if FSU doesnt want him (which they do) I'd still want a kid OUR staff sees as a take PLUS he'll have an extra chip on his shoulder vs FSU.

Advertisement
Back