Brooks = Jon Beason

WLB
McCloud = Rocky McIntosh
Steed = Glenn Cook

SLB
Huff = Gooden
Cave = ??

Don't take this too literally.

Love Manny, and I hope Jennings bounced back well from his injury......but please don't make the mistake of playing favorites/older guys over the more talented players.

Brooks better start and he better play big minutes!

Love Manny, and I hope Jennings bounced back well from his injury......but please don't make the mistake of playing favorites/older guys over the more talented players.

Brooks will play plenty

Advertisement

Scott Patchan says hi.

Saw on another site where the poster showed he made the district finals as a HS junior in the 110m hurdles at 215lbs. so has athleticism and speed. He is also exceptional as a LB in the weight room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My concern wifh BJ was always speed. He’s a thumper and seems smart.
Never seen him under feeley. Maybe speed is better now

I predicted this. Jennings has been groomed to play MLB behind Shaq since arriving here.

Advertisement
Fans have crazy expectations of ALL players coming in and performing by the time they're sophmores. Simply unrealistic.

I predicted this. Jennings has been groomed to play MLB behind Shaq since arriving here.
Similar to that one video by coach d that drove everyone nuts about playing safety. You need a guy to have the instincts and head to play MLB. Just can’t throw a guy who runs a greats 40 time there and say he will be. All over the field

Similar to that one video by coach d that drove everyone nuts about playing safety. You need a guy to have the instincts and head to play MLB. Just can’t throw a guy who runs a greats 40 time there and say he will be. All over the field
Brooks, Huff, Joyner, Flagg, Cave are still learning how to play LB but their time will come.

McCloud, Jennings, Steed have known Manny for years now and have developed that trust.

Advertisement
Back