Brad kayya has regress....No way big time QB....

Caneibal

Redshirt Freshman
His high school career and his first 2 yrs at the U he was not under the center. He is totally out of sync
1. Misses TE 86 wide open over the middle
2. Misses wr 82 wide open down the sideline
3. Who in the **** decided to run a "read option" with Kayaa, hello, he never.....ever runs ...Jesus.

At this point Kayaa better stay for his Senior year. I told all of you 3 weeks ago his decision making is off. Now we r seeing the result. I see 6-7 wins this year, I hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
He hasn't regressed... He just hasn't improved. This is the same qb I saw in 2014...

His high school career and his first 2 yrs at the U he was not under the center. He is totally out of sync
3. Who in the **** decided to run a "read option" with Kayaa, hello, he never.....ever runs ...Jesus.

At this point Kayaa better stay for his Senior year. I told all of you 3 weeks ago his decision making is off. Now we r seeing the result. I see 6-7 wins this year, I hope I'm wrong.

He really needs to get used to dropping back from under center. I think that's messing him up right now causing him to be uncomfortable.

I'm not an expert by any means, but tha'st a RPO they're running, not "read option". Kaaya reads a specific defender and decides whether to throw or hand off.

Either way, I don't like what I've seen from it so far. I feel like the drive they had where the touchdown was scored they ran more dedicated pass or run plays, not RPO's.

Advertisement

He was under center his freshmen year. They went to that fake spread **** last year.

And its not a read option. Its a run pass option. Kaaya can hand it off or pass based on what the defense does.

Mark Richt is too stubborn. He doesn't want to win this year apparently. If He did, he would play to the strengths of the players he has, not the players he wants. He has looked lost as a play caller

Welcome to the ACC Mark Richt, you just lost back to back conference home games because your offense has played horrible. How door feel?

James Coley got more out of these players (and they were all a year younger).

In the first half we threw passed the sticks only once. Richt's offense is so fvckin easy to gameplan against. So Embarrassing.

Advertisement
I'm not an expert by any means, but tha'st a RPO they're running, not "read option". Kaaya reads a specific defender and decides whether to throw or hand off.

Either way, I don't like what I've seen from it so far. I feel like the drive they had where the touchdown was scored they ran more dedicated pass or run plays, not RPO's.

We run both.

RPO is the passing version of Read option. Instead of the QB handing it off or keeping and running, the QB hands it off or passes. RPO can be done with a slow as molasses QB. That's why I don't buy the "Kaaya is too slow for Richt's genius scheme" BS.

The read option with kaaya is killing the run game. The defenders know he can't run so they all just collapse on the RB's.

We need a conventional pro-style offense instead of the RPO garbage. By the time he decides to pass instead of hand the ball off the pass rush gets past our online.

Advertisement
RPO is the passing version of Read option. Instead of the QB handing it off or keeping and running, the QB hands it off or passes. RPO can be done with a slow as molasses QB. That's why I don't buy the "Kaaya is too slow for Richt's genius scheme" BS.

Once again. We run both RPO and RO.

And why does he look worse with a dedicated qb coach? How much is Richt's son making again?

Once again. We run both RPO and RO.

Point taken but I mean you can run RPO all day with a statue. You don't need a mobile QB to score points in football, but you need your OC to call the appropriate plays for your players. Its like playing a 2 gap 3-4 with south florida kids and then blaming the kids.

Advertisement

I hope he forgoes his senior year and heads to the NFL. It's time we get a duel threat, PERIOD!

Mark Richt is too stubborn. He doesn't want to win this year apparently. If He did, he would play to the strengths of the players he has, not the players he wants. He has looked lost as a play caller

Welcome to the ACC Mark Richt, you just lost back to back conference home games because your offense has played horrible. How door feel?

Richt can't pull his head out of the SEC sphincter.

We're NOT Georgia! Running up the middle when the play isn't THERE!

Advertisement
Back