Brad Kaaya's Status For Saturday?

Advertisement
Coach Scott said on QAM this morning they should know later today or Tues morning whether or not he's cleared to play. It will probably come up tonight on HurricaneHotline.

Gotta have him back for the UVA game as Al will be adorning their side of the field...

My fear is that he finds a way to adorn OUR side of the field. We all know he's shook after seeing Larry do in his first game what Al couldn't do in five years. I see something like this:

We are up six late in the game and UVA is about to start their two-minute drive. Just as Larry is about to demand that Dorito remain aggressive with the defense, the announcers notice a hooded figure approach Larry from behind.

Announcer: "What's that music? Is that Springsteen? Oh god...no! It can't be! That's 'Born to Run!' That's Al's song!"

Al then clobbers an unaware Larry over the noggin' with a chair he'd stashed under his hoodie, rips the hoodie off to reveal a neon orange tie, and proceeds to coach our prevent defense to a last second loss while taunting the few catatonic Canes fans remaining at the game.

I'm sure my fear is rational.

Wednesday's practice is usually the best indication of who is going to play, especially with a QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back